News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Natural Patriotism

Started by Zurtok Khan, May 21, 2005, 06:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Er, I dont think its T'ai Kung who has a beef with Aini, unless I missed alot...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ScribeEr, I dont think its T'ai Kung who has a beef with Aini, unless I missed alot...

Meh.  He posted something about the "cool people leaving" after she posted.

Point is, he hasn't got a lot of moral authority on this particular subject.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: T'ai KungYou guys are all managing to sound like complete and total assbags right now. perhaps Eric is right and everybody should just ignore everybody else and not bother the rest of the board with your inane arguments and insult-fests?

this goes for you too Eric, as you're just as guilty as everyone else that's posting in this thread right now.

some of you should be a little ashamed of yourselves for even bothering to stoop to this. Don't you have anything better to do? and if you don't, shouldn't you log off and go for a walk or something? It's just the fucking INTERNET, for fuck's sake.

8)

Paging Mister Pot:

<----Mister Kettle is on the line for you.

You have a beef with Aini.  I have a beef with Eric.  I fail to see any difference.
Nope, as near as I can tell, Turd's latest schtick is to complain that no one good posts here anymore, but at the same time he takes Eric's side and aini's side every time anyone defends themselves against those two.  Doesn't make sense to me either :?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Nope, as near as I can tell, Turd's latest schtick is to complain that no one good posts here anymore, but at the same time he takes Eric's side and aini's side every time anyone defends themselves against those two.  Doesn't make sense to me either :?

I save my good writing for the other venue, these days.

As for Turd, well, everybody gots to make their own choices, you know?  If he wants to side with them via pissing all over you, Donk, a few other people, and myself, well, I won't lose any sleep over it.  Hell, at least he sort of included Eric in his screed.

As he says, it's just a forum.  If he wants to act this way, he is perfectly within his rights to do so.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ScribeEr, I dont think its T'ai Kung who has a beef with Aini, unless I missed alot...

Meh.  He posted something about the "cool people leaving" after she posted.

Point is, he hasn't got a lot of moral authority on this particular subject.

that wasn't me. you should double-check before you put words in my mouth that I never said.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

show me where I ever said that?

and I'm not taking Eric's side, or did you completely fail to read my original post regarding the subject in this thread?

for that matter, I've not to my knowledge ever taken aini's side in a disagreement, other than to say I liked her and had no beef with her everytime someone else seemed to expect me to side with them against her.

please double-check your sources before you put words in my mouth I never said.

and please, leave the internet drama to the 15 year olds.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

As for Turd, well, everybody gots to make their own choices, you know?  If he wants to side with them via pissing all over you, Donk, a few other people, and myself, well, I won't lose any sleep over it.  Hell, at least he sort of included Eric in his screed.

As he says, it's just a forum.  If he wants to act this way, he is perfectly within his rights to do so.

please show me where I pissed all over anyone.

or is this one of those "if he's not with us, he must be against us!" deals?

please leave that sort of talk to the theocrats who are currently ruining our country.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: T'ai Kung

or is this one of those "if he's not with us, he must be against us!" deals?

please leave that sort of talk to the theocrats who are currently ruining our country.

8)

1.  Welcome to the post-American century.

2.  Actually, I'm kinda buying into their philosophy.  Yer fur us or agin us.  Take care not to become just another femur on the road of bones upon which we march.  Mahalo.  Or words to that effect.

East Coast Hustle

it does hold a certain attraction, but I've got 2 or 3 years worth of youthful idealism in me before I burn out and come around to THEIR way of thinking.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: T'ai Kungit does hold a certain attraction, but I've got 2 or 3 years worth of youthful idealism in me before I burn out and come around to THEIR way of thinking.

8)

You'd better hurry.  Keep fucking around, and you'll be in the "agin" camp.

That's the camp with "Arbiet Macht Frei" (sp?) over the gate.

Arcane Synonym

Quote from: Great Teacher LargoIt's Fori.  It's a second declension neuter noun.  Declines thusly:

Singular     Plural
Nominative   Forum        Fori
Genative     Fori         Fororum
Dative       Foro         Foris
Accusative   Forum        Foros
Ablative     Foro         Foris
Vocative     Fore         Fori

If you're going to try to sound like you know something via use of latin, please get it correct.

You piss us off when you don't.

I was not aware I was writing in Latin. I seemed to have missed that class. I'm not sure who the We would be, I'm rather new here, however one fo the thigns I foudn highly amusing and noteworthy in this Principia Dsicordia of yours, was that part that wen something like, "speak for yourself and those who like what you say." I am quite certain I bungled it up somehow, but I'm sure one of you fine Discordians will know what I am writing about there.

In as an aside from that, if and when You are ready to discuss where we left off the discourse at hand, I am game. though at this point I severely doubt you are up to it, since your replies to my posts henceforth have, so far, been rather poor attacks on my Person. Do not fret that you have damaged my Ego however, for I am a rather Bohemian Industrialist that spends his idle hours playing with the poor and downtrodden in schemes reminiscent of 1983's Trading Places, and drinking large sums of Alcohol.
What you do not see will devour your soul whole.

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Arcane Synonym
Quote from: Great Teacher LargoIt's Fori.  It's a second declension neuter noun.  Declines thusly:

Singular     Plural
Nominative   Forum        Fori
Genative     Fori         Fororum
Dative       Foro         Foris
Accusative   Forum        Foros
Ablative     Foro         Foris
Vocative     Fore         Fori

If you're going to try to sound like you know something via use of latin, please get it correct.

You piss us off when you don't.

I was not aware I was writing in Latin. I seemed to have missed that class. I'm not sure who the We would be, I'm rather new here, however one fo the thigns I foudn highly amusing and noteworthy in this Principia Dsicordia of yours, was that part that wen something like, "speak for yourself and those who like what you say." I am quite certain I bungled it up somehow, but I'm sure one of you fine Discordians will know what I am writing about there.

In as an aside from that, if and when You are ready to discuss where we left off the discourse at hand, I am game. though at this point I severely doubt you are up to it, since your replies to my posts henceforth have, so far, been rather poor attacks on my Person. Do not fret that you have damaged my Ego however, for I am a rather Bohemian Industrialist that spends his idle hours playing with the poor and downtrodden in schemes reminiscent of 1983's Trading Places, and drinking large sums of Alcohol.

The 'We' he is speaking of are his multiple personalities...Most of the posters on this board consider him a fuck-tard. BTW, is you have any younger sisters, keep them away from that jack-ass

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Jihad on Eric/ GTL.....

Fuck the bullshit!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Zurtok Khan

I will NOT stick my cock in bullshit, thats just nasty.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

LMNO

1. I was the one who said cool people leave when Aini posts.

but to be fair, i was in a bitchy mood at the time.

2. Arcane, I don't know if you mean to sound/write this way, but most of your posts soun/read as kinda pompous.  Just saying.

3. I have a beef with Zurtok.  I'm not sure why, but I hate him with all my heart.  Hate, hate, hate; a rage akin to madness.

[Sting in Dune]

I WILL KILL HIM!

[/Sting in Dune]

4. Kung: forget the petty bickering, and post something cool.  Or Write about The City (Cf: Literate Chaotic).

5. Please note the absence of Cookies and Pie in this post...  Damn.