News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

I R a fAk3 Discordian!

Started by Zurtok Khan, June 08, 2005, 08:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
It just needs discipline.
Zorga says, "Yes it does!" And as soon as she finds her whip - it's in trouble.
She is very tired of this shit already. She's mad.
It took her an hour and a half just to get her body cleaned and dressed this morning.
And this doesn't count makeup and hair.

You should hear her ranting on and on about how pissed she is over being injured.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

gnimbley

May Zorga's time in pain be short
May Zorga's time in life be long

Zurtok Khan

Tell Zorga this is Eris's way of torturing her, because Eris was feeling bitchy.  Eris is over her PMS (or was it menopause this time?) for now, and expresses deep sympathy.

The eternal army of the Internation Institute of Asshats wishes to do anything it can to help Zorga.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Bella

Zorga says thank you. And you may all make fun of her now. She was reduced to driving one of those little morotorized granny carts at the grocery store today. Not-Bob's mother made her get in it. And Zorga says that she only ran over three customers and one employee who was stocking the shelves with toilet paper, and she only knocked over two stacks of canned items. She's very proud of her driving.  :D
just like in a dream

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomZorga says thank you. And you may all make fun of her now. She was reduced to driving one of those little morotorized granny carts at the grocery store today. Not-Bob's mother made her get in it. And Zorga says that she only ran over three customers and one employee who was stocking the shelves with toilet paper, and she only knocked over two stacks of canned items. She's very proud of her driving.  :D

:points and laughs at Zorga:

hmm, not sure how well I'd drive on one of those... ah well, I can laugh anyway
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Wishfarple

As long as Zorga is not 400 lbs and surly, she's still a step ahead of those who usually drive those carts at the grocery store.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Bella

Quote from: fuckchopsAs long as Zorga is not 400 lbs and surly, she's still a step ahead of those who usually drive those carts at the grocery store.
Nope, she's tall, thin, with long blonde hair - always friendly and outgoing.
And she looks like this when her hair is pulled back:

just like in a dream

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: fuckchopsAs long as Zorga is not 400 lbs and surly, she's still a step ahead of those who usually drive those carts at the grocery store.
Nope, she's tall, thin, with long blonde hair - always friendly and outgoing.
And she looks like this when her hair is pulled back:

Wow, that looks a lot different from her avatar. :shock:   I am glad she has found her sense of humor, that is a sure sign that she is on the road to recovery :twisted: .  Those people probably needed to be run over by a willowy blonde anyway :lol:

Drunken Monkey Cabal

i doubt u guys ever saw it but in the uk there was a irn bru advert involving a granny and her motorised scooter.

basically the granny did a ram raid on a store in her scooter, stealng lots of irn bru and was generally amusing. maybe you friend zorgo would also find this amusing in her current state

Bella

Quote from: DiLi doubt u guys ever saw it but in the uk there was a irn bru advert involving a granny and her motorised scooter.

basically the granny did a ram raid on a store in her scooter, stealng lots of irn bru and was generally amusing. maybe you friend zorgo would also find this amusing in her current state
Nope, I've never seen that ad, but it sounds great. I'm gonna tell Zorga about the next time we talk on the phone.

ps: Zorga's my friend, but she's also my little sister.
just like in a dream

Drunken Monkey Cabal

if syn or scribe were around they might be able ot describe it in more detail.lol

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

They have quite a cool ad campaign over here.

Can't find a link to the granny one, but try these:

One of the most complained about ads in the 1990's.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3110801.stm :)
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Drunken Monkey Cabal

personally i cannot stand the shit, but syntapax being located in scotland probably drinks the stuff by the gallon. its like the scottish national drink

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I like Irn Bru, but haven't actually had any in years, it's full of caffeine.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Drunken Monkey Cabal

euhg, i just plain dont like it. its horrid stuff. and smells like bleach