News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

MODZ! I GOTS HAPPY FEET!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 18, 2005, 10:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaulis that the 6 flags guy?

Nope.  That's me, wiff a song in my heart, and fire in my shoes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaul::adds gas::

YOWZA!
\

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaulhttp://sofiasideshow.com/images/flamer-thumb.jpg

Heh.  Teach ME to barbeque wiff liquid oxygen.

East Coast Hustle

I BBQ'd with white gas once. It turned out much like that picture, only I had the good sense to make one of my drunken comrades light the stuff.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayI BBQ'd with white gas once. It turned out much like that picture, only I had the good sense to make one of my drunken comrades light the stuff.

8)

You're a sick, sick man.

East Coast Hustle

the world is a sick, sick place.

I'm just trying to get along.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Todaythe world is a sick, sick place.

I'm just trying to get along.
8)
Get along little doggie.

Sorry, too many years in Montana.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

East Coast Hustle

I'm not allowed in Montana.

at least, not until the statute of limitations runs out.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayI'm not allowed in Montana.

at least, not until the statute of limitations runs out.

8)

Did you piss in her corn flakes, or something? :lol:

East Coast Hustle

no, I'm really not allowed back in Montana.

well, I'm allowed, but if I get caught there I'll be there a lot longer than I want to be.

they have some positively draconian laws in that state.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Todayno, I'm really not allowed back in Montana.

well, I'm allowed, but if I get caught there I'll be there a lot longer than I want to be.

they have some positively draconian laws in that state.

8)

No, I meant the mean posts.