News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon #23: Bad Vibes in Mudville

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 08, 2003, 09:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

You thuddite clothed in the livery of the apple!

The state is a prison for the mind and when that doesn't work we torture the body to get at the mind... yet the body is not a prison for the mind... merely a place to lay your ontological hat for a few decades. How can they take away what cannot be taken?

You talk of freedom as though it were a physical place? Sysyphus is happy. While you constantly fire that metaphorical gun into your head whilst throwing a tantrum at the world, screaming and crying that it has not given you everything you expect it to. So they can take me away and lock me in a cage, sodomise me with nighsticks, and bathe me in nitric acid and the least anyone will know of me is the official story, that I was a terrorist who planned to put LSD in half the state's water supply...

No! I say.
No! because that is freedom, and socrates drank hemloc because freedom was more important than his life. He proved that the state could not rule his mind. They expect you to run too, and you will, by the thousands to canada and mexico and to australia and europe... how far can you run from the beast? The only way you can truly get away from it is to go insane, because that's where it is.

You are all insane! Because you insist that they are taking away illusion which don't exist, and you constantly cry that you have lost your souls!
You are no different than they are, they take away your "Freedom" because they see threats all around them, You cry for your "Freedom" because you see threats above you!

There is no friend anywhere

There is no enemy anywhere

There are no such things as rights and it is not an "advancement" that we developed them, truly are we spoilt by our leaders that they do not simply kill 100 citizens because we did not discover the terrorists ourselves! When the revolution comes will you be the one to say "look what you made me do?" to the perpetrators of this "inhumanity" or will you cry because the cycle has not ended. Rebellion itself is a rule, the only true freedom lies in total chaos, the balance between every single pair of nonopposites...

Fuck the revolution!
Illuminus Omni Arcanum!

~Trollax Trollax~

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

~~~~Closed~~~~

wow trollax, you've managed to impressed the good reverend

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsuma 7.0wow trollax, you've managed to impressed the good reverend

That's not so hard.  People impress me all the time...but in this case, well, WOW.

Trollax, you really should start a thread for that post.  It's too good to get lost in someone eslse's thread, especially seeing as how my sermons drop off fairly quickly.

Well done.

Official

Trollax....WOWOW!

Do start a thread for that.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

The Good Reverend Roger

Trollax

Well I had two thoughts upon my submission on this post...
Either A: People will see some semblance of sense in my rantings
or B: Everyone will go nuts.

I never counted on C actually.....

So may I also say wow.

~Stunned Trollax~

East Coast Hustle

bumped to show that once upon a time, Trollaxe didn't totally suck.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast Hustlebumped to show that once upon a time, Trollaxe didn't totally suck.

8)

We all know that.

But nothing wrong with sucking if it is at the appropriate time and place and anatomical positions can be maintained.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

that may be so, but it's nothing I want to hear about when we're discussing Trollaxe.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast Hustlethat may be so, but it's nothing I want to hear about when we're discussing Trollaxe.

8)

Truth that.

What's up with Roger's nun?

(Since we're on the topic of anatomy.)

LMNO

Oh, and is this the point where we notice TGRR has taken down all his rants (again?)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: eroticOh, and is this the point where we notice TGRR has taken down all his rants (again?)

Heh.

It's actually quite funny.

Shit, I suppose I could go back and remember all the rants I posted....but why would I want to torture myself?

LMNO