News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

ATTN: Zurtok and the rest of us hippies

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, June 26, 2005, 09:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Zurtok KhanHippies Unite!  Or was that Untie?

Patchuli is NASTY, it in no way qualifies someone as a hippy because they like the stuff.

And, I believe in bathing everyday, and shaving most days.

HIPPIE HIPPIE HURRAY!

*blows a raspberry*

Apparently patchouli covers the smell of pot.  So does some fresh air or that ozone air freshener, that covers anything :shock:

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Today
Quote from: Zurtok KhanPatchuli is NASTY, it in no way qualifies someone as a hippy because they like the stuff.

THEN GUESS WHAT, FLOWER-BOI?

YOU'RE NOT A DAMN DIRTY HIPPIE.
8)

Does that mean we all are blessed, clean, hippies, hehehe :P

Plus, my hubby has a preference for frankincense and myrhh, hehehe :twisted:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy...clean hippies...

OXYMORON, DARLIN'

IF YOU = CLEAN, THEN YOU != HIPPY, YOU = FREEDOM-LOVING INDIVIDUAL WHO DOESN'T REALLY NEED TO PIGEONHOLE THEMSELVES INTO A CORPORATE-SPONSORED SUBCULTURE.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Payne

Ba-BUMP!

Imagine that?! Someone calling ECH a hippy, and then survivng to make a follow up post!!!

I am not suggesting that any of us try this now, especially me.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on June 27, 2005, 06:39:50 PM
Quote from: Zurtok KhanHippies Unite!  Or was that Untie?

Patchuli is NASTY, it in no way qualifies someone as a hippy because they like the stuff.

HIPPIE HIPPIE HURRAY!

*blows a raspberry*

Apparently patchouli covers the smell of pot.  So does some fresh air or that ozone air freshener, that covers anything :shock:

Actually, Patchouli only has an odor during its growth stage. The typical Patchouli smell disappears when the plant flowers. To keep the plant from flowering, it must be kept in 12/12 lighting (12 hours light/12 hours dark). Oddly enough, this is exactly opposite of Marijuana. MJ doesn't really smell while growing, but it does smell strongly once it blooms. To bloom MJ, it must be in 12/12 lighting.

Before the days of charcoal filters and ozone, the crafty guerrilla grower found that he could grow MJ and Patchouli in together and not have any detectable smell from outside. Of course, today, cops use much more advanced technology to find Pot so Patchouli exists more as a meme and throwback to old guerrilla tactics.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson