News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Started by Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell, July 05, 2005, 02:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Malaultry

::smiles::

YOU'RE STEALING MY BIT, THAT'S WAHT i WAS GONNA SAY

:P  :lol:  :twisted:

hehehehahaha

If I minded people stealing my bit, I would never have passed the moniker around.

However, it DOES bother me when people do it BADLY...without putting forth any effort whatsoever.

There is more to Chef than all caps.
I was just picking on Mal, there seems to be a plague of people accusing others of stealing their bits, you were not the only one and you had the best case for sure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Malaultry

::smiles::

YOU'RE STEALING MY BIT, THAT'S WAHT i WAS GONNA SAY

:P  :lol:  :twisted:

hehehehahaha

If I minded people stealing my bit, I would never have passed the moniker around.

However, it DOES bother me when people do it BADLY...without putting forth any effort whatsoever.

There is more to Chef than all caps.
I was just picking on Mal, there seems to be a plague of people accusing others of stealing their bits, you were not the only one and you had the best case for sure.

Yep.  This place is circling the bowl.

Even Turd got broken.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Malaul

do I even have bits to steal?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

BUT, Turd got broken surfing on a lawn tractor, a John Deere at that,  :twisted: hehehe, of course, the caps lock was broke before that :?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyBUT, Turd got broken surfing on a lawn tractor, a John Deere at that,  :twisted: hehehe, of course, the caps lock was broke before that :?

Do tell....
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I forget how he broke his finger, then he drank something instead of going to the ER, then he decided it would be a good idea to surf a John Deere while another drunk guy was driving.  Then he fell off, big surprise, and broke his wrist.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom::stands back to back with Malaul::

what makes you think that'll work?

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPeople stab you around here?
Nooooo!

::stands back to back with Malaul::

this is new?

Quote from: Malaulthey smile at you as they do it

I'd be quite dissappointed if they didn't.

Quote from: Fnordiscordia*runs in and stabs everyone*

you don't do it right, it's about quality, not quantity.

*perferates the stabbing newbie*

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerWords cannot describe the regret I feel for ever starting the Chef thing. :roll:

YEAH AND WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE REGRET I FEEL FOR INVENTING THE INTERNET.

:roll:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

And there are also lots of FC smilies, like the magickl hosrie and the little guy with the bow tie who nods at people.

Also, Chef sounds just like Roger only in all caps, so nobody can really "do" Chef except Roger.

:twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Hotsuma

Quote from: Fnordiscordia*runs in and stabs everyone*

you don't do it right, it's about quality, not quantity.

*perferates the stabbing newbie*

You mean like this?

*pulls Hostuma into a woodchipper with him as he's perforated*

Bella

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPeople stab you around here?
Nooooo!
::stands back to back with Malaul::
this is new?
No, pirate........that was sarcasm.
Quote from: Malaul]they smile at you as they do it
I'd be quite dissappointed if they didn't.
This is what makes you the original forum asshat pirate.
The others are just wannabees.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

HEY ROGER!

I'M NOT "DOING CHEF", OR HADN'T YOU FIGURED THAT OUT YET?

UNLESS YOU'VE COPYRIGHTED TYPING IN ALL CAPS (SOMETHING YOU KYPED FROM THE FC HUSTLAS, BTW). STFU.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"