News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Started by Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell, July 05, 2005, 02:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

I wasn't doing Chef, either. I was doing Turd. He's not doing Chef. Like you said, there's more to Chef than typing in all-caps. People have been typing in caps since the Internet invented.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Fnordiscordia
Quote from: Hotsuma

Quote from: Fnordiscordia*runs in and stabs everyone*

you don't do it right, it's about quality, not quantity.

*perferates the stabbing newbie*

You mean like this?

*pulls Hostuma into a woodchipper with him as he's perforated*

woodchippering isn't exactly stabbing, and besides, being a pirate ninja I'm currently immune to all forms of stabbination.

*stabs Fnordiscordia*

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThis is what makes you the original forum asshat pirate.
The others are just wannabees.

damn striaght.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Well its a good thing I threw you into a wood chipper then.

~~~~Closed~~~~

being a ninja I escaped hours before you even touched me, that a mennequin you threw into the wood chipper.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

well, at least I didn't make any embarrassing posts ITT.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"