News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

ATTN: NEW GROUP FORMING....THE CSF!

Started by The Open Bar, July 08, 2005, 10:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

3  They are nicer to you than they were to me, lighten up :wink:

That's because we like you better.

Sooo, people were mean to me because they liked me?  Remind me which grade we are in :lol:

Who was mean to you?

TGRR,
Waggles fingers in an evil fashion.
Oh I really don't feel like draggin it up again.  Click my profile, click any of the first 10 or so posts and look at the responses.  Someone pointed out to me recently that many of you may have thought I was someone else when I first started, so that explains a lot of it.  Also my inability to be demur, I kind of came into this forum like a bull in a china shop.  Being an opinionated know-it0all didn't help either.  I don't think you were one, but I think you had just done one of your famous board suicides right before I showed up, hehehe :P

The Good Reverend Roger

3  They are nicer to you than they were to me, lighten up :wink:

That's because we like you better.

Sooo, people were mean to me because they liked me?  Remind me which grade we are in :lol:

Who was mean to you?

TGRR,
Waggles fingers in an evil fashion.
Oh I really don't feel like draggin it up again.  Click my profile, click any of the first 10 or so posts and look at the responses.  Someone pointed out to me recently that many of you may have thought I was someone else when I first started, so that explains a lot of it.  Also my inability to be demur, I kind of came into this forum like a bull in a china shop.  Being an opinionated know-it0all didn't help either.  I don't think you were one, but I think you had just done one of your famous board suicides right before I showed up, hehehe :P

Yeah, that was the BIG one.  You were here when I returned.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Cletus Salvation Front...you are missed :(