News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Font Request for Help

Started by the other anonymous, July 15, 2005, 06:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the other anonymous

Yay!

Okay, the bomb and the wrecking ball are definitely going into the apples. The question is: Am I the only one who likes screwing around with purely geometric art? Will I have to finish the pentagons on my own? (Not a prob; I only four or so...)

Btw: does anybody have a picture of Greg Hill? (And none of this talk about him being RAW -- I have the proof, dammit! Greg Hill existed I tells ya!)

the other anonymous

Quote from: synaptyxOoh, I meant to do this earlier. This is the scan of the pentafive thing click from the loompanics edition.

Dammit dammit dammit!

Just when I think I'm done with the damn thing, you go and post this!

Now I gotta hollow out the areas around the circles, decide what I'm gonna do with the inner-corner things, AND make a second glyph with the 5 in the middle!

Gee, thanks. ;)

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I know. When I looked at the scan I thought, uh, oh. He's going to be pissed. ;)
--------------
This is Greg:

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Greg Hill is the Unabomber?

the other anonymous

Quote from: synaptyxI know. When I looked at the scan I thought, uh, oh. He's going to be pissed. ;)
--------------
This is Greg:

Okay, so I tried vectorizing Greg. Apparently, I suck and so did the results. :( Care to do it for me? I want it to look at least as good as the Thornleys.

As for the page 51 pentagon, I've given up. The circles I have are incorrectly proportioned and I haven't figured out a way to automate their size/placement so adding the hollwing stuff would be too much work for too little reward. But the scan did give me the '5' and I will make an alt glyph with it. (Close enough, eh?)

P.S. Greg Hill is NOT the Unabomber -- he just plays him on T.V.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Yeah! I think yours looks great!.

I had a go at Greg:

EPS

the other anonymous

Excellent!

Shit, maybe I should just let you make the font. ;)

Malaul

Syn, you still willin to help me make a logo?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: the other anonymousExcellent!

Shit, maybe I should just let you make the font. ;)

:lol:

I try. ;)

LMNO

I'd also like to request another scrid comic, if you get the chance.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Scrid comics take a while, It has been in the back of my mind to do another one, but I haven't as yet thought of anything worthy. :( I have Scridblock.

LMNO

Have some tequila.

With scrid tonic.

the other anonymous

Quote from: synaptyxScrid comics take a while, It has been in the back of my mind to do another one, but I haven't as yet thought of anything worthy. :( I have Scridblock.

There's a scrid comic? Where's a scrid comic?

LMNO

Ahh!  It used to be in the Open Bar, but it's now 404'd...

Syn, re-post, please!

And there's me not making a copy of it...