Main Menu

Roger has a point about the pie and cookies

Started by Cain, March 19, 2005, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Scribe
Quote from: EraPassing
Quote from: Scribe
I only did it in the vain hope that Roger may stop his cookie and pie trip he currently is on.

Don't worry, Scribe, the fact that you started the thread is the only reason I opened it.
It degenerated from there.

P.S.  I like Rog's trips.

Sorry about that, I just felt it may stop every thread being filled with Rogers pies, cookies and *shudder* Unicorn.  If you havent seen it, well....its indescribable really.  Rog can have some very interesting trips on occasion, its true.

Hmm. So I missed a smiley-fest? I'm so disappointed
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Chef, kitchen oracle

COOKIES AND PIE BE COOL, THREADJACKS BE FUCKED UP.  IF YOU BE INTERUPTIN IT DONT MATTER WHAT YOU BE YAKKING ABOUT.  COOKIES, PIES, MAN ON DA MOON, DONT MATTER.  STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS BE STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS, DONT BA HATIN DA COOKIES.

CHEF INDA K-

BE NEEDIN JOB SECURITY

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Chef, kitchen oracleCOOKIES AND PIE BE COOL, THREADJACKS BE FUCKED UP.  IF YOU BE INTERUPTIN IT DONT MATTER WHAT YOU BE YAKKING ABOUT.  COOKIES, PIES, MAN ON DA MOON, DONT MATTER.  STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS BE STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS, DONT BA HATIN DA COOKIES.

CHEF INDA K-

BE NEEDIN JOB SECURITY

BRING A BAGGIE FOR YUO TEEF, OPIE.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Zurtok Khan

CHILD DON'T BE HATIN' NOW!  CHEF D BE HAVIN OPIEZ LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFUS AND DON'T CHUU BE FORGETTIN' THAT NOW.  HUGH = TEH MOTHAFUCKIN' OPIE

SAINT ZURTOK AH.D.

BE DOIN' BADASS IMPRESSIONS

BOOYAH!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.CHILD DON'T BE HATIN' NOW!  CHEF D BE HAVIN OPIEZ LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFUS AND DON'T CHUU BE FORGETTIN' THAT NOW.  HUGH = TEH MOTHAFUCKIN' OPIE

SAINT ZURTOK AH.D.

BE DOIN' BADASS IMPRESSIONS

BOOYAH!

THIS MOFO AIN'T NO BOMB! BOOB IS MO LIKE IT.

YUO GOT YO BAGGIE YET?

MAKE SURE YUO TELL YO FAMILY WHERE THEY CAN PICK UP YUO ASHES.

CORNHOLIO

You said BOOBS, heh, heh, heh, boobs are, cool, heh, heh, heh, he said boobs, heh, heh, heh
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: CORNHOLIOYou said BOOBS, heh, heh, heh, boobs are, cool, heh, heh, heh, he said boobs, heh, heh, heh

I like you already, opie.

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: CORNHOLIOYou said BOOBS, heh, heh, heh, boobs are, cool, heh, heh, heh, he said boobs, heh, heh, heh

I like you already, opie.
YEAAAAAAAAAACH! OOOOOOOOOAAH!! GAAAAAG!!
You want this burrito?  You can have it.  Stuart's mom put eggs in it.
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine on March 19, 2005, 05:08:49 PM
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyeah, but it's pointless to try to change them. One day they'll wake up to find their streets running with blood,
8)

No, they won't.  Slowly, but surely, their streets will fill up with marching boots.

"Activities" like pie and cookies will be smiled upon by the powers that be, as harmless and distracting.

Pure prophecy from the late lamented Pedro.
Molon Lube