News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

The PD.Com Boards Have Gone To Hell!!!

Started by gnimbley, July 16, 2005, 12:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Slartihmmm, you're right hugh. guys, i'm sorry about the 2 or 3 posts i made insulting the forums. i just contributed to the problem, if there even was one.

I think you're only saying that because you just learned about my taking the cookie factory over. Don't worry, there's enough for everyone.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Slarti

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Slartias long as you're sharing.

Of course I am sharing. That's why we stole the whole factory.

Does anyone know how to operate this damned machinery?

Slarti

forget the machinery. who needs cookies when you can eat the dough instead. it's delicious, but if you eat too much, the eggs can GET YOU.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Slartiforget the machinery. who needs cookies when you can eat the dough instead. it's delicious, but if you eat too much, the eggs can GET YOU.

Don't worry about the eggs. We'll nuke them all.

Bella

Man, I'm with you on the cookie dough issue, Slarti.
I'd rather eat the dough than the baked cookies anyday.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomMan, I'm with you on the cookie dough issue, Slarti.
I'd rather eat the dough than the baked cookies anyday.

We'll all right. Gnimbley better up, before we ravage the whole damned factory and he gets left with nothing.

Slarti

cookie dough + milk is an awesome combination. almost as good as a banana + american cheese (just wrap the cheese around the banana, mr rogers taught me that one).

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Cookie dough and tequila = yummie yum

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Slartihmmm, you're right hugh. guys, i'm sorry about the 2 or 3 posts i made insulting the forums. i just contributed to the problem, if there even was one.

I think you felt like you were attacked and reacted without thinking.  Think of this as a lesson.  When you feel attacked, stop and think

1  Am I being attacked, am I paranoid, or both.

2  If I am being attacked, wtf is up.

3  Revenge is a dish best served cold.  Take note of the offense and wait for the right time to get even.  It's more fun and more effective.

4  If you react too fast, just chill out and let it go.

5  You knew there would be 5, right? :twisted:

Oh, yeah, and I want in on the cookies :twisted:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyOh, yeah, and I want in on the cookies :twisted:

Well you better hurry on up then.

Zurtok Khan

Yummmmmmm cookie dough...

(Bella, methinks we truely are related =P)
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Slarti

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I think you felt like you were attacked and reacted without thinking.  Think of this as a lesson.  When you feel attacked, stop and think

1  Am I being attacked, am I paranoid, or both.

2  If I am being attacked, wtf is up.

3  Revenge is a dish best served cold.  Take note of the offense and wait for the right time to get even.  It's more fun and more effective.

4  If you react too fast, just chill out and let it go.

5  You knew there would be 5, right? :twisted:

yeh roger really pissed me off, i felt like i was attacked, and my reaction was stupid. thanks for pointing it out to me. retrospectively, i reallize that roger was more right than i let myself reallize.

Quote from: Slartiyeh roger really pissed me off, i felt like i was attacked, and my reaction was stupid. thanks for pointing it out to me. retrospectively, i reallize that roger was more right than i let myself reallize.
Well, to be fair, I think he was trying pretty hard to piss you off, so I am not too surprised he succeeded.  I think he thought you did something, but with Roger, it's hard to tell.  Sometimes it seems like he just wants a fight.  Plus, he readily admits he is a dick.  That's the worst, when someone says something that seems unfair, then we look at it and realise they were partly right.  Let it be a learning lesson and move on.  You seem like a good kid.  Just remember, when you are gone from the forum for months at a time, don't come back and start right in bitching, it's bad form :wink: