News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

The PD.Com Boards Have Gone To Hell!!!

Started by gnimbley, July 16, 2005, 12:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

very bad form ;)

seems he was mad at me because i exposed gitmo's troll alt, while not exposing others. he accused me of playing favorites and using gonzales style US justice on the forums and all that jazz, and in the end i decided that i probably shouldn't have done it so i dropped out of St Trinian's Circle. ah well. live and learn.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Slartivery bad form ;)

seems he was mad at me because i exposed mumblemumblemumble , while not exposing others. he accused me of playing favorites and using gonzales style US justice on the forums and all that jazz, and in the end i decided that i probably shouldn't have done it so i dropped out of St Trinian's Circle. ah well. live and learn.

You're going to want to take that out or you are going to start this all over again :lol:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Slartivery bad form ;)

seems he was mad at me because i exposed mumblemumblemumble , while not exposing others. he accused me of playing favorites and using gonzales style US justice on the forums and all that jazz, and in the end i decided that i probably shouldn't have done it so i dropped out of St Trinian's Circle. ah well. live and learn.

You're going to want to take that out or you are going to start this all over again :lol:

Hail Eris!
I think slarti is ready for the next illumination.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

if you think before acting, you may find that your opponent has already made the next move.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: .feel the skyif you think before acting, you may find that your opponent has already made the next move.

Or you may find that your opponent has lopped off your head while you were at it.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: .feel the skyif you think before acting, you may find that your opponent has already made the next move.

Or you may find that your opponent has lopped off your head while you were at it.

precisely.

when somethign is precise, it cannot be more accurate.
-stating the obvious, hwmdf
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: .feel the sky

precisely.

Nope. I disagree. You can always fine tune the accuracy.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: .feel the sky

precisely.

Nope. I disagree. You can always fine tune the accuracy.

this is also true, tho no more nor any less than italicised statement.

that which i italicise is True.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

And that which I parenthesize is also true.

Horab Fibslager

is spose this implies that that which is not italicised nor parenthasezed is unTrue.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: .feel the skyis spose this implies that that which is not italicised nor parenthasezed is unTrue.

Possibly. But we would need some investimagating.

Horab Fibslager

i know all the truth i write are shameless lies.

also i stole that sentence from someone else.

kewl eh?
Hell is other people.

Slarti

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

See horab, Slarti gets it.

Slarti, what must you do to words to make them true?

Slarti