News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Plug your cabal/disorganization

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, July 24, 2005, 09:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaclypse the Tertiary

I am compiling a organazational chart of the POEE/Discordian Society/GUF:.EA for my soon to be finished book,

"Los Frupanishads" or "The Emperor Norton's New Clothes"

All Cabals wishing to be listed please give a nod-
Cross referencing and footnotes will be considered.

Hail Eris!
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

BADGE OF HONOR

What about independents who don't need no stinkin cabals?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Ok-  independents will be listed with cabals
(like there's a difference)
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

BADGE OF HONOR

Some of us don't need imaginary friends.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

gnimbley

Anonymous

and some of us are imgainary friends.

Malaul

My Cabals - Those Who Will Not Be Named
and then there is also the Illuminaughti (females only)
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

The Maude Senger Cabal, which has various devisions, too many to name while so hung over from a massive sugar and caffeine buzz
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Iron Sulfide

Logis Discordia

Founded by the Late St. Nietzsche (Keeper of the Sacred Hotdog Water)

Internationally Unknown Brotherhood Of Dorks (All-Inclusive)

Founded by the Late St. Bastard (Keeper of the Dorkus Malfactum)

and last but not least, and quite disturbingly, non-defunct:

K.L.U.T.Z. King Lyrius' Uncouth Terror Zenjas

Founded buy the Klutz Kommander, Sir Louis' Friend. His papal name is Festwo. (sounds like Fest-oooo) (Keeper of the White Rapture)
Ya' stupid Yank.

agent compassion

Carbohydrate Liberation Front....duh.

:D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

I wouldn't mention the NSRA.

they're touchy about that sort of thing, and by "touchy", I mean "likely to remove your eyeballs from your head with a dull spork"
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Donkeyotay

Grand Masons of Discord

founded by General Evil and myself

responsible for many good times in the city of Rockford, IL

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I am the supreme dictating emperor or the Crucify Rod Stewart Foundation. (CRSF)

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: DiLhow do you get a dull spork?

Have you ever seen a sharp one?