News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Plug your cabal/disorganization

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, July 24, 2005, 09:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

AFK

I am a member of the Maine Platypus Cabal.
Co-Founded by brother Chuck Full-O-Pope and now fleshed out to an organization of three by Comrade Son Sue but he may become someone (or something) else.  

I have also started the Draw and Quarter Bryan Adams Society (or DQBAS inspired by CRSF) of which I am currently the only member though my mates from the Platypus cheer me on.  

And I am High Lord of the Warhammer Appreciation Club.  Our motto being, "Changing the World, One Smashed Skull at a Time!"
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Malaul

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?

And I am High Lord of the Warhammer Appreciation Club.  Our motto being, "Changing the World, One Smashed Skull at a Time!"
Dude, can I get in on this?
I play axe golf,

Pick a target
THROW
whom ever gets it closest in the least amount of throws wins a case of beer.

PRETTY PLEASE!!
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

gnimbley

I am an employee of the Sylvan Forest gnomeworks. It's not a cabal.
More like a craft guild.

AFK

Absolutely, you don't happen to work in retail do you?  Being a member of the Club is really helpful when you have to deal with that customer is returning to your store a rusty can opener he bought in 1965.  We are currently designing our official Warhammer of Customer Service.  Later, when my daughter gets older, I will have the No-My-Daughter-Will-Not-Be-Going-Out-With-You Teeneage Boy Smiter!

Malaul

jesus, I worked at starbucks for 4 years
can you think of anywhere else that needs to be smashed more than them?
Coito ergo sum

AFK

Oh man, I love Starbucks and it pisses me off when I see someone giving the baristas a hard time.  I usually stick up for them.  They deserve a smiting plus a crotch scalding.  I believe a bold roast would be most appropriate.

Malaul

oh
you like the Bucks eh?
they screwed YT all sorts of over
they need a good smashing
Coito ergo sum

AFK

Well, I like the one in the Mall where I work.  I think it's just the people who work there.  Although I have to admit I don't frequent as much as I used to since they did away with the discount for Mall employees.  I've been seeing Gloria Jean's a lot more lately because of that.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Cabal That Shall Not Be Named Because It Is Too Sexy (TCTSHBNBIITS)

we are dying out...the members keep graduating =/

Bella

Discordians for a Softer Sandpaper Society.
I was Co-Episkopos with St Hugh, but I think I'm now Episkopos by default.

Or not.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

the other anonymous

The Psycherotic Church

Founded in 1997 as "a joke that seemed like a good idea at the time" by four people in the BeeHive coffeshop in Pittsburgh. The Church grew to include several part-time members from three states (PA, NJ, OH) and a local surrealist art group. Disbanded in 2003 after a series of arrests by the local police. While none of the arrests were of the core Psycherotic group (the "High Loonies" and the "Duckist Conspiracy"), the "joke" no longer seemed like a good idea. Their holy text, "The Testament of Psychosis", has since been destroyed.

fuck the pilusophy revolution (ftpr)

Founded in 2002 in response to the destruction of the U.S.'s twin-phallus. This group of "sexual surrealists" formed around a 14-year-old self-professed "prostitute and prophet" who went by the name Xristin Xara. They leeched onto the Psycherotic Church for the purpose of dissemination of their meme-plex. The group, except for Xristin Xara, was arrested in 2003 for promoting child prostitution and pedophilia. Xristin Xara overdosed on heroin in 2005.

And, yes, I was a part-time member of the Psycherotic Church. I kept telling them to drop the ftpr freaks, but they were into collecting "bizarre memes" (hence the name "psyche-erotica").

Anyway, you'll excuse me if I declare myself Independant and refuse to join any group ever.

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

No cabal. Zorga is not Discordian.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

Malaul

Quote from: the other anonymousBeeHive coffeshop in Pittsburgh
I wanna go there
such a cool place
Coito ergo sum

agent compassion

Quote from: Original Recipe TurdI wouldn't mention the NSRA.

By all means, then, don't post about them on the INTERNET WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE

:wink:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon