News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Plug your cabal/disorganization

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, July 24, 2005, 09:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Vene on May 18, 2008, 03:52:47 PM
Quote from: Felix on May 17, 2008, 08:10:29 AM
Word.

It was more peaceful than my idea about planting deadly microwave emitters throughout major cities.
Can't we just do that anyway?

If you like your monkeys overcooked and rubbery.

Thurnez Isa

ah
Im way in the other end of the country out in Saint John
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alamaris on May 18, 2008, 07:40:23 PM
I've had a disorganization for a while, but a cabal is still in the works.  They're both large to the tune of one: me.

The disorganization is Hofags Anonymous.  It would ideally be filled with cynical, gender confused people who have a morbid and politically incorrect sense of humor, but I haven't conscripted any members yet.  There's too many Christians and not enough lesbians in this one-horse town!   :argh!:

Not to play the total straight man here, but being lesbian =/= gender confused.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I've heard the term GLBTQ tossed around as a blanket term.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I dunno, I've never heard "gender-confused" as a term before, it seems like it would specifically describe people who aren't exactly sure what gender they think they're supposed to be.

"Genderqueer" is a common blanket term, but it doesn't include gays, lesbians, and bisexuals who are completely comfortable in their bodysex gender.

"Queer" is a more general blanket term for non-hetero, transgender, and non-gendered people, as well as for hetero people who primarily identify outside of the typical social norm for whatever reason.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mostly I just saw an opening for a bad "straight man" pun, and used it.

LMNO

I propose we start calling them "normal".

I have a feeling a lot of them would be pissed.

Vene

Quote from: LMNO on May 19, 2008, 02:08:01 PM

:lulz: I like it.

Jasper

lol'd, 8/10

LMNO

I'm actually glad I didn't have to explain that one.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude, YES.

Ratssinis

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION DETECTED

I'm the founder and grande recorde keepere of The Ratssinis Points System Cabal (RPSc)

Dimocritus

I am the sole propieter and only permanent mamber of GABCab, the Golden Apple Bag Cabal. The rest of the members are on a rotating roster, so the group is never the same people as it was the last time anyone checked.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

The Good Reverend Roger

The Tucson Cabal got so huge (64 members) that I split it into 9 groups, all of which I have encouraged to proclaim themselves THE Tucson Cabal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.