News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Plug your cabal/disorganization

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, July 24, 2005, 09:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Donkeyotayme too :twisted:

<smacks Donkey with a goat's sister's camel toe>

Take that, bastard.

<Blugeons Hugh with a Moose knuckle>

and stay down chisel chest!

Does the circus count as a cabal?
Boo!

Dress up a monkey in Armani, he may seem precocious and cute.
Despite all that primpin', you still got a chimp in a suit.

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

Donkeyotay

I was in a couple of circuses and they were also kind of cabals so...YES!

Okay. Too bad I hate the circus, huh? :?
Boo!

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

Donkeyotay

Boo!

Issarlk

I'm now episkopos of the Holy Husky Snowglobe Cabal .
This is not a one (wo)man cabal ; my imaginary friend is already a member and more on the way.
CLF

Shibboleet The Annihilator

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know if it's a cabal or just a bunch of little-a absurdists and artists doing shit that makes us laugh and think, but I'm the Fancy Reverend of the Church of Unliteral Truth.

If you ever take a journey deep underground in Portland and encounter the Hall of Science, we put it there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

barumunk

The Collective Empire of Discord [Republic of South Africa]       :wink:

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

FnordJunkie

The Endangered Danger Cabal of the Reluctant Messiah is currently in need of two 18 yr old female virgins for non-ceremonial, leisure purposes...apply within. We are also seeking three new recruits of either...or...or no sex to join our current class of Neophytes.

Signed,
Seth Phoenix V
PoPe