News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

ATTN: CITIZENS! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

Started by East Coast Hustle, July 25, 2005, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

East Coast Hustle

THAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS MAN. DO NOT INSULT HIS TASTE IN CLOTHING.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Classic TurdTHAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS MAN. DO NOT INSULT HIS TASTE IN CLOTHING.

8)

I'll have to take your word for the dangerous part :roll:

Malaul

WHOA

It looks like he has more make up on than I do
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

gnimbley

Turd. I need to borrow those sunglasses.

Whoa! Where'd that refugee from Cool World come from?

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

gnimbley

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

gnimbley

Malaul

yup
you do
::shudders and tghought of gnome sex::

you win

::green::
Coito ergo sum

Donkeyotay