News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

ATTN: CITIZENS! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

Started by East Coast Hustle, July 25, 2005, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

agent compassion

Dude, I saw Willy Wonka coats at Hot Topic. All you haters can STFU, it's RED FUCKING VELVET.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

East Coast Hustle

PRINCE WOULD HAVE FUCKINGED ANYBODY, UNTIL HE BECAME A JO-HO.

NOW HE GOES AROUND MINNY, KNOCKING ON DOORS HANDING OUT COPIES OF WATCHTOWER.

SAD, REALLY.

:(
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Seems like there should be a reference to Slash and Scott Weiland in this thread but I'll leave that up to the rest of y'all.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

WE ARE SPEAKING OF FABULOUS CLOTHING, MY FRIEND, NOT SUCKY BAND.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

I was just attempting to end this revolution with a Velvet Revolver but it appears my efforts are in vain.  I take my weapon and leave in shame.   :cry:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Horab Fibslager

end it with a sequined dildo.

give the gift that keeps on giving:

Hell is other people.

Cain

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

it only counts if you're wearing them over your pance.

Payne

East Coast Hustle

then it's no longer a revolution, it's a zeitgeist.