News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Give Up

Started by Cain, July 27, 2005, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

thanks, I'm not entirely sure where I left the PDF of that thing.

I think it's on my backup ext HD.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

minuspace

Interesting expression of "give up" meme to be found as principal character reference in documentary "Stick em up": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1725157/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2 (links on demand)

Q. G. Pennyworth

oh shit, this is awesome. I need to get on that thing where people pay me to do layout and design for shit like this.

minuspace

Too much supply, not enough demand.