News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Katherine's Meatlocker of Artistic Expression

Started by KD, July 28, 2005, 08:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

Re: the self-portrait:

Awesome!  We've got a rabbit and a cat or two...about time we got a giraffe on the boards.  Welcome! :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodMeh.  Too "zany" for me.

At least nothing was spinning :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

Pfft! He didn't walk that way until he left your temple!

Yeah, so there! :shock:

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous