PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

YOU ALL WENT AND TURNED

Started by Cain, August 05, 2005, 09:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chef

Quote from: DonkeyotayTalufa wants you to wake him up before you go-go CHEF

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/deadman.php
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

agent compassion

i'd be more impressed if i wasn't

:roll:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Quote from: agent compassionOh boo hoo hoo we aren't living up to the expectations of our self-styled leaders. Someone call the Waaaambulance, seriously.

:wink:

Self styled leaders?  Which ones are these?  :lol: I dont give a rats arse what people do anymore, if they aint interested in my point of view, fair enough.  I said, I just feel like being a prick.

Cain

Quote from: Classic Turd
Quote from: CainOne month, my Soviet inclined friend.  In one month, I'll be out of this grey, fuckbag infested hellhole, with a ton of cash and lots of spare time.  Keep it going for me, will ya?

sounds good. unfortunately for me, I've got another 9 or 10 months in front of me before I can cash out and start getting down to REAL business.

do you know anything about Novosibirsk?

8)

Its in Siberia and its cold?  Its also the third largest Russian city, if memory serves me correctly.  Shame, for a second I thought you wrote Novgorod.  Now thats an interesting place.

Cain

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: CainINTO A BUNCH OF WHINEY EMOS.

I dont think anything will give me so much fun/targets/people to piss off for months to come.   :lol:

Roger and I are keeping score. You'd better get cracking if you want to catch up.

8)

CHEF 4
TURD 2

YUO BETTER GET MOVING, KEMOSABE.

Damn man, my time is highly limited.  I think I may be out of this game, unless you can somehow keep it simmering for a while.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: CainOne month, my Soviet inclined friend.  In one month, I'll be out of this grey, fuckbag infested hellhole, with a ton of cash and lots of spare time.  Keep it going for me, will ya?

sounds good. unfortunately for me, I've got another 9 or 10 months in front of me before I can cash out and start getting down to REAL business.

do you know anything about Novosibirsk?

8)

Its in Siberia and its cold?  Its also the third largest Russian city, if memory serves me correctly.  Shame, for a second I thought you wrote Novgorod.  Now thats an interesting place.
Novgorod or Nizhniy Novgorod? cuz I have a person or two in Nizhniy Novgorod too, but I know fuck-all about the place.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

I'm pretty sure Novgorod was the Russian compound where they trained their spies for infiltration into enemy countries.  Teaching them how to react, talk, basic legal knowledge etc so they would totally fit in.  I may be wrong though.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Yatto is BGP?

It. Makes. Too. Much. Sense!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A