News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

The Good Rev. Must Die!

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 03, 2004, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh.  Right.

Well, looks like plan B.  Individual enlightenment.  For the enlightened individual can move in the grey machine world without (much) concern.

LMNO

That was me, by the way, I seem to have been forcibly logged out.  Bastards.

fluffy

Quote from: -+Malaul+-:shock:  :shock:   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

PRICKELY!!! omg dont let fluffy see you
you cant begine to imagin the Doctorrs bills and the child suport checks shes got stacked up waiting for you!!!

too late

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: AnonymousOh.  Right.

Well, looks like plan B.  Individual enlightenment.  For the enlightened individual can move in the grey machine world without (much) concern.

Optimist.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO's Ghost

DJRubberducky

Grumpyface!

(Sourpuss!  Grumpyface!  Sour- ow!)
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Why try to smash the fucking thing even if you know you will probably fail?

Because you may as well get a hoot in before the blade drops.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Anonymous

Hey, I didn't say violent revolution wasn't part of the solution.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: AnonymousHey, I didn't say violent revolution wasn't part of the solution.

Solution?

Who says we want a solution?

We just wants some hoots, is all.

Prickly

Argh, and I was logged in, too. Eris is mad wicked powerful 'n' shit, yo.

And why would I be afraid of Fluffy? My little bunny is the best thing that's ever happened to me, aside from Eris, goddess of Chaos, and Tara, goddess of Video Games. 3rd most important woman in my life!

*ducks*

But, then, I'm sure the solution is part of the problem.
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: PricklyArgh, and I was logged in, too. Eris is mad wicked powerful 'n' shit, yo.

And why would I be afraid of Fluffy? My little bunny is the best thing that's ever happened to me, aside from Eris, goddess of Chaos, and Tara, goddess of Video Games. 3rd most important woman in my life!

*ducks*

But, then, I'm sure the solution is part of the problem.

Problem? Just wait until we've solved it!

Donkeyotay

Chef

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.