News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

ATTN: Donk

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 09, 2005, 03:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

no matter how many of our old rants you bump, there will be no gay menage a trois with myself and Roger.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anonymous

Donkeyotay

Pffft...you wish...I bumped cuz Hoopla asked and CHEF demanded..as for the other stuff..I just kinda found it ironic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: DonkeyotayPffft...you wish...I bumped cuz Hoopla asked and CHEF demanded..as for the other stuff..I just kinda found it ironic
Like everyone changed partners at the square dance, hehehe :roll: :lol:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I think that might have been a little too Cletian for me to get, or maybe I'm just stupid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustleno matter how many of our old rants you bump, there will be no gay menage a trois with myself and Roger.

8)

:cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Princess Eris VonTartarus

OOH! I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN GAY THREESOME! *G*
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Malaul

She doesnt even talk like that

Jesus
you suck
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MalaulShe doesnt even talk like that

Jesus
you suck

Yep.  This one gets the hook.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mal, you seriously owe me one for me not making an Eric comment.