News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

ARISE, PEOPLE OF PD.COM! OVERTHROW THE MODZ!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 10, 2005, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

For too long have we endured their arrogance!  For too long have we endured their penchant for altering posts!  FOR TOO LONG HAVE WE SUFFERED THEIR INTRUSIONS INTO OUR PRIVACY!

Rise up!  Overthrow these pixillated tyrants!  Down with Saint Trinian's Sewing Society, and all their wicked ways!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
\

TGRR,
Will save a sunny spot on the wall for Mal, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

ok but no innocents can be hurt in this revolution

let me just call some of my fellow tofu warriors..

:roll:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiLok but no innocents can be hurt in this revolution

let me just call some of my fellow tofu warriors..

:roll:

Fuck that.  Go hang out with Chaplin and his Patchouli Brigade.

TGRR,
Knows that the only "innocents" are those not yet born.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

TakeAsNeededForPain

im all for this revolution if declaring me unquestionable lord and master of the universe can be tacked on somewhere
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

So Sayeth the wise Alaundo

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainim all for this revolution if declaring me unquestionable lord and master of the universe can be tacked on somewhere

Piss off then.

We have seen what happens when discordians are allowed to have any authority.  I see no need to trade one tyrant for another.

TGRR,
Has a vision.

Whoops...scratch that.  We will, of course, be handing out titles like candy.

TakeAsNeededForPain

but i would be the most whacked, doped out, zip-zoup zabulious tyrant ever.... can ya dig it?  

wait a minute, youre not chef, and maybe i should work on my ebonics a little more before the next scheme.... oh well, vote for me anyway
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainbut i would be the most whacked, doped out, zip-zoup zabulious tyrant ever.... can ya dig it?  

wait a minute, youre not chef, and maybe i should work on my ebonics a little more before the next scheme.... oh well, vote for me anyway

Vote?  I know not of "voting".

TGRR,
Wants ALL "leaders" ground into hamburger.

TakeAsNeededForPain

vote with automatic weapons and molotov cocktails... what did you think i meant?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainvote with automatic weapons and molotov cocktails... what did you think i meant?

Naw.  Vote with trolls, and make life as interesting as possible, until The Mgt sees the historical inevitability of our cause.

TakeAsNeededForPain

well then in the meantime  may we at least have alcoholic cocktails

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainwell then in the meantime  may we at least have alcoholic cocktails

Um, yeah.  The imaginary bar is in the other subforum.  :roll:

TakeAsNeededForPain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Man, you guys actually want some sort of revoltuion?

Yuo must be wearing ROSE-TINTED GLASSES
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I just think the phrase "patchouli brigade" is fucking hilarious.