News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

ARISE, PEOPLE OF PD.COM! OVERTHROW THE MODZ!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 10, 2005, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellMan, you guys actually want some sort of revoltuion?

Yuo must be wearing ROSE-TINTED GLASSES

We will wade in the entrails of our foes.

THIS is the revolution you have been waiting for, Chaplin!  Accept no subsitutes!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FnordiscordiaI just think the phrase "patchouli brigade" is fucking hilarious.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Donkeyotay

what is the term for a cause that is doomed from the start?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donkeyotaywhat is the term for a cause that is doomed from the start?

"The Committee to elect John Kerry"?  :?

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellA billion percent owned.

That's what YOU think.

TGRR,
Knows something that you and Donk don't know.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

That's what YOU think.

TGRR,

Wait, what?

it's too late at night for this shit.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellMan, you guys actually want some sort of revoltuion?

THIS is the revolution you have been waiting for, Chaplin!  Accept no subsitutes!

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ENTRAILS OF CHILDREN!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

That's what YOU think.

TGRR,

Wait, what?

it's too late at night for this shit.

As the bishop said to the blond, "It's never too early, and it's never too late."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionHe's still owned so damn hard.

:twisted:

Who?  Kerry?  Obviously.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost Penis

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ENTRAILS OF CHILDREN!

We shall march on a road of bones...even you, BGP, with your bare Buddha feet.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WILL THIS NOT BRUISE MY FEET? MAY I MAKE SHOES OF SQUISHY ENTRAILS?!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost PenisWILL THIS NOT BRUISE MY FEET?

Probably.  But that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

I MUST MAKE THE SHOES! WHO WILL DONATE THEIR INTESTINES TO MY POOR FEET?
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!