News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

WHO ARE YUO POUNDING ON?

Started by Chef, August 12, 2005, 06:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkeyotay

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
Quote from: Big Baby JesusWU-TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

8)

RIP ODB

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

Quote from: A+ Moyel
Quote from: East Coast Hustlestop wasting "you're" time.

the philistines LIKE being ignorant.

8)

PHILISTINES? WHERE?  WHERE IS MY MESSIAH?  OIY!!!!

:lol: Ewww, foreskin snipper makes a funny.  :lol:

Actually it may be that some enjoy watching Trolls scamper about in frustration as they post their new mantra;

"You're! You're damn it. YOU'RE, you're, you're!!!!"

Just a guess Y'all, just a guess.

Innnndigooooo

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

Shibboleet The Annihilator

*sighs and shakes his head*

East Coast Hustle

sadly, Fnordi, I fear he really is that stupid.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

I'll consider the judgment of someone who admits in public that they're life is so pathetically inane that Trolling brings happiness to the mundane.

Quote(sic)"One of the things that makes me happy is trolling some of the tards here." ECH excerpt from: Don't have anything to say, thread

Perhaps it's the many restraining orders sworn out against you. Or perhaps you had to register with the local law enforcement before you moved to your current hovel and are now surrounded by people that hate you, because they know what lives behind the door.

What ever it is that keeps your social life so stunted that you voluntarily occupy your intelligence wasting moments of your life posting as an lamer while thinking your cool for the effort, is relative to your personal emotionally insecure pathology.
Meanwhile many are witness to you and your kind, volunteering to debase their character in the company of strangers and in public. (Here and across web land.) While others are sincerely concerned for the gene pool of your species.  Perhaps once you've evolved enough to forgo that waste of time, you might end up as a real human being!

Pffft! Yeah, right! Evolution has a sense of humor, but it also has it's limits!

Nobody cries when a Troll dies, they just feel relief that it's over.

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

The Good Reverend Roger

Cliche trolls like an 80 year old lady that just discovered speed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

And here you are sharing that you've obviously had a lot of experience with those kind of women!

Mighty studly of ya!  How did you ever find the time between that and baiting baby rapers!?

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: ChefCHEF D,
POUNDING ON A MORMON WHO INTERRUPTED HIS SUPPER.
Here - when you're done with your Mormon, you can have mine.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

:shock: Damn! They grow bigun skeeters in that thar Utah! :shock:

And I would say, "nice arse" , but that would be wrong.

And considered a flirt by the mosquito.

That could get ugly! :?

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: Clich?©s_Dyed_4_My_Sins :shock: Damn! They grow bigun skeeters in that thar Utah! :shock:

They do? :shock:
Even bigger than here where I live?
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

Ya mean.... that beast isn't a Utahun? Lorda mercy how big is they where you be!?

ok, thats enough heehaw re-runs. *wanders off to wash mouth out with a good strong bolt of white lightenin.

*cough* , lightening! Yeah, lightening.*   :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Clich?©s_Dyed_4_My_SinsAnd here you are sharing that you've obviously had a lot of experience with those kind of women!

Mighty studly of ya!  How did you ever find the time between that and baiting baby rapers!?

Why are you pissed that people are trolling pedos?

Is there something you want to tell us?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

don't bother arguing with the tard. He'll burn himself out soon enough.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

in close quarters to those who do!

QuoteIs there something you want to tell us?

Yes!

Pedophiles are mentally ill.
Ergo, in order to Troll them you must lower yourselves to they're level.

And yet it brings such satisfaction.

There's probably a lot that could be said about that. But I really don't care enough to want to know.

Quotedon't bother arguing with the tard.
:lol:  :lol: Fond of tards are ya? Seem to like to call people that quite a bit you lonely, lonely sock hoser. Tiny socks. Minuscule even.

And I can't begin to tell you how amusing, no damn funny, it is to witness someone call anyone a "tard", while they themselves are incapable of capitalizing sentences in proper form. Someone else brought that up in the Evolution thread, so I know it's giving a chuckle to more than just me.    :lol: I know now why you call everyone tard; your desperate for company!!!!! (sings) "Lonely, they're so looonely...." :lol:

QuoteHe'll burn himself out soon enough.

Is that what happened to you[/b]?    

East Coast Hustle

Eric, picking on you is no fun, so I'm just gonna ignore you until you go away again.

8)