News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

WHO ARE YUO POUNDING ON?

Started by Chef, August 12, 2005, 06:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

If that were true, I owe Eric a huge, "THANK YOU!",  for they're legacy that made it happen.  :D  

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

Kwisatz Haderach

Quote from: Clich?جø¬?s_Dyed_4_My_SinsIf that were true, I owe Eric a huge, "THANK YOU!",  for they're legacy that made it happen.  :D  

Yeah, it's funny.  Getting banned from a Discordian forum because people are telling all sorts of foul lies about him.  What a legacy for this place to have.  Oh, you were talking about him?  Nah.  Only thing he has a legacy for is cheating at scrabble and being prone to dropping his guard when the shield is in his right hand when you go for his legs in a fight with something weighty like a flachion or a machete or an hand axe.
The One Degree of Seperation.

East Coast Hustle

say it with me: "I"

not "him"

"I"

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

I win the Bet

Quote from: East Coast Hustlesay it with me: "I"

not "him"

"I"

8)

That'd be really funny if we were the same person but since we're about six hundred something miles away from each other right now I'm just going to say Thanks alot all you jerks for helping me win the bet that I'll probably never get to collect on.

DJRubberducky

I am not pounding on anybody, but apparently I should start, as my friends are getting worried that I'm too angry all the time.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Malaul

Quote from: I win the Bet
Quote from: East Coast Hustlesay it with me: "I"

not "him"

"I"

8)

That'd be really funny if we were the same person but since we're about six hundred something miles away from each other right now I'm just going to say Thanks alot all you jerks for helping me win the bet that I'll probably never get to collect on.
Do not include me in that All You Jerks comments
I can dig you arent Eric
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 30, 2009, 07:33:24 PM
Quote from: Buddha's Ghost Penis on August 12, 2005, 08:09:31 PM
WE ARE POUNDING ON NOTHINGNESS! HOW VERY ZEN OF US!

this bump is hello

This bump, on the other hand, is very un-hello.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

heh, I just checked some of the IP's in this thread, and the results seem to suggest that one of our current members is possibly Eric himself and certainly one of Eric's old butt-buddies.

Rog, check the IP from Kiwsatz Haderach/I won the bet.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 01, 2009, 12:38:43 AM
heh, I just checked some of the IP's in this thread, and the results seem to suggest that one of our current members is possibly Eric himself and certainly one of Eric's old butt-buddies.

Rog, check the IP from Kiwsatz Haderach/I won the bet.

Holy shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Chef on August 12, 2005, 06:25:39 AM
CHEF D,
POUNDING ON A MORMON WHO INTERRUPTED HIS SUPPER.

WE ARE POUND UPON A JAR OF MAYONNAISE WEDGED BETWEEN TWO COUCH CUSIONS. SUCH DELIGHT!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Cain

I'm pretty sure that's a proxy.

Not definite, but pretty sure.

East Coast Hustle

maybe...but if it is, what are the odds that 2 or 3 different PD users would end up posting from the same proxy multiple times?