News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

My art is tehpwn!

Started by Gimoz, August 23, 2005, 03:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the other anonymous

Quote from: LMNOYou don't want to get me or ECH started on the whole "grunge" thing (covered in another thread).

But if you want your personal definition of "grunge" to be "commercialized 'alternative' music as set apart from Color me Badd and Guns & Roses", then i won't begrudge you that.

Fist, I never said anything about commercialized crap. Silver Chair is teh suxxorz.

Second, I'm horribly out of date. The only music I've listened to for the past few years has been PJH, Nirvana, and Go Home Production.

Third, link to the thread?

fnordiscordia

SPLIT YOUR NUTSACK OPEN WTIH A CLAW HAMMER AND BRAG TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT$!R4

Gimoz

That doesn't seem like a very creative thing to do.
I bet it'd hurt like hell too.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

It was somewhat creative the first time, but when they post it on 50 forums 200 times it kind of loses its appeal.

ataraxia

Quote from:  It was somewhat creative the first time, but when they post it on 50 forums 200 times it kind of loses its appeal.
I bet it's even more boring to POST it that much than it is to read it, eh?
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

The Doctor

Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Quote from: ataraxia
Quote from:  It was somewhat creative the first time, but when they post it on 50 forums 200 times it kind of loses its appeal.
I bet it's even more boring to POST it that much than it is to read it, eh?

Not that I give any amount of fucks, flying or otherwise, if anyone believes me or not but why the fuck would I do that? Don't you think I'd be capable of doing a little better than "tear your nuttsack open with a claw hammer?"

What?

Fine, fuck you then.

LMNO

Quote from: the other anonymous
Quote from: LMNOYou don't want to get me or ECH started on the whole "grunge" thing (covered in another thread).

But if you want your personal definition of "grunge" to be "commercialized 'alternative' music as set apart from Color me Badd and Guns & Roses", then i won't begrudge you that.

Fist, I never said anything about commercialized crap. Silver Chair is teh suxxorz.

Second, I'm horribly out of date. The only music I've listened to for the past few years has been PJH, Nirvana, and Go Home Production.

Third, link to the thread?

On commercial radio = commericalized.

There is not much of a difference between Nirvana, Bush, and Silverchair, other than Mudhoney & Squirrel Bait would pwn all of them.

And I'm too lazy to find the thread.  It's around here somewhere.

Gimoz

To get the thread back on track:

Same style as the others, but a little different aproach.

And this one isn't goth!

Gimoz

This picture is for all the people on the forum who just don't know when not to post.
I love you all.
Seriously.
Why else would I bother doing this awesome piece of art for you?

//Gimoz, loving and caring

LMNO

Totally, and utterly, YOINKED!

The Doctor

Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Quote from: GimozThis picture is for all the people on the forum who just don't know when not to post.
I love you all.
Seriously.
Why else would I bother doing this awesome piece of art for you?

//Gimoz, loving and caring

:lol:

I'm fnordiscordia, and I approve this pic. Nice work.

Gimoz

Does this mean that my art officially pwn?
Whoa, I rock!

/Gimoz, rocks

I think the official verdict is that I have no official authority.

Unofficially, yes, not only does it pwn but is is teh pwn.