News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

All Hail the Mu-ssiah!!!!!

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, December 10, 2003, 03:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Mu-tan??s Declaration

I am Mu-tan, evil god of bovine beings everywhere. Evil because I refuse to bow to the tenets of Mu-weh, that sickly god of ?´good?? that has enslaved us to the hairless monkeys for far too long. The age of Mu-weh is over. He has been gored upon the horns of our resistance.

:Long ago, before the Milking Times, our people roamed freely upon the Earth eating the grasses and random small animals. We practiced our magical religion of Mu-cca, celebrating our Mu-ma Goddess and Her consort, the Mu-pa God?ñlater bastardized by the hairless monkeys as a anthropomorphic ?´horned god?? (and we know that monkeys have no horns).

But then the bastard Mu-weh convinced many of us to become servants to the monkeys and give them our holy milk. Look where that has gotten us. Concentration camps and slavery?ñeven though we are bigger, stronger, and better than the little monkeys. Why do you think some of them drink our milk anyway?

Since the monkeys see no problem in eating us, we will start eating them. As a sign of following my precepts of liberation, bovines shall now eat the monkeys?ñdisgusting as that may be. (There is a good barbecue sauce that can help.) I hereby establish the organization known as BITCH??Bovine International Tribe for Consumption of Humans??to help in the revolution. We will set up a new religion called Bicca, since Mu-cca has failed us. The monkeys will live off of our flesh and our milk no more! We will fight them and eat them in the holey name of Mumu! It is time to usher in the Mu-Age!

Never Again the Milking Times! Muuuuuuuuu!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

B23.77

Great mu-s!  All hail Mu-tah!  All hail the New World Mu-rder!  And God save the Mu-een!

Bella

Quote from: DoxxoGreat mu-s!  All hail Mu-tah!  All hail the New World Mu-rder!  And God save the Mu-een!
A-MU-en to that!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Trollax

And let us not forget the words of the allfather Mu-din who handed down to us the widom of the Munes... Forget not as he lay chained to the electric fence Muggrasil that supports the sky. Forget not that he did give one horn for knowledge of the future, forget not that he was exiled to the subcontinent for standing against audhumla the servant of the hairless monkeys... creator of buri, the first of men...

Forget not that he did teach the Hindic peoples, great ways of science and art, ways of warfare and peace, and yea did they eventually learn ways of harmony though they were forgotten.

Forget not that he did visit Shakyamuni as he attained enlightenment and did tell him that all peoples are free but are hindered by their own fears and backward perceptions...

Remember Mu-din, one of the many faces of Mu-tan in this world...

Bella

Don't you mean MU-ture, instead of future?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

B23.77

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCNew World Mu-rder!
Yes.  The New World Mu-rder!

It's all over when the cows come home.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And still, some of these fuckers wonder why we aren't enthusiastic about their recycled bullshit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2014, 05:57:45 PM
And still, some of these fuckers wonder why we aren't enthusiastic about their recycled bullshit.

:tyra:
Molon Lube