News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Get Out the Violins or A Call For Immediate Violence

Started by AFK, August 23, 2005, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger[derail]

Once, in Illinois, my friend Andy and I were driving to a Mexican restaurant, when we pulled up next to a red miata with the top down.  Sitting in it was a 40-something dude with a bad comb-over, and a 18-ish little blond that was obviously NOT his daughter.

What could we do?  We pointed at him through the open window, and laughed our asses off, laughing harder as he tried to sink into his seat.

[/derail]

I'm unclear as to why you were making fun of this guy.

I hope to Jeebus that when I'm 40 and balding I can still score with 18 year old hotties.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Well, then.  TGRR had given me my marching orders.

Now, the question: should I obey?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOWell, then.  TGRR had given me my marching orders.

Now, the question: should I obey?

OBEY OR GET OFF MY INTERNETS.

Whoops...sorry...had a Hugh moment, there. :lol:

[/gratuitous shot]
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

Once, in Illinois, my friend Andy and I were driving to a Mexican restaurant, when we pulled up next to a red miata with the top down.  Sitting in it was a 40-something dude with a bad comb-over, and a 18-ish little blond that was obviously NOT his daughter.

What could we do?  We pointed at him through the open window, and laughed our asses off, laughing harder as he tried to sink into his seat.

[/derail]

I hope to Jeebus that when I'm 40 and balding I can still score with 18 year old hotties.

8)

Sorry, dude...that is one of the most ridiculous sights that can be found in modern America.

LMNO

I hate to say it guys, but I think we just hijacked this thread...

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: East Coast Hustle

[/derail]

8)

Sorry, dude...that is one of the most ridiculous sights that can be found in modern America.

granted, the combover is never a good idea, and if you drive a miata, WAYSA?

but...

at the end of the day, that guy is still going home with an 18 year old hottie.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOI hate to say it guys, but I think we just hijacked this thread...

TEH WSotTC STRIKES AGAIN!

[/strongbad voice]

AFK

Quote from: LMNOTo be honest, it seems like he started out the thread ranting about abusive and coercive men, most likely brought on by looking after his daughter while watching the news, and then I took his rant as his actual veiws, which seem a bit more reasonable as time goes on.

I have a feeling I'm crossing the line from debate to poking with a sharp stick.

is that bad?

Clean Guinea Pig.  Always a good thing.  

No.  My rant is not about abusive and coercive men.  It started out being about people who are convicted of a crime.  Assuming and admitting guilt in said crime.  And then whining about the punishment.  Pretty simple.  Yes it involved sexual abuse.  I have strong feelings about anyone who would sexually abuse a young girl AGAINST HER WILL.  Yes, they are old school.  Yes those feelings are pretty much "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"  But that wasn't the original point.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustleat the end of the day, that guy is still going home with an 18 year old hottie.

8)

And?

Perhaps I'm just too "well adjusted" in this department.

TGGR,
Likes his women in their 30s, rather than 18 year old kids.

East Coast Hustle

I'm not talking about taking her home for political conversation and a rousing game of backgammon.

I prefer to have semi-serious relationships with women my own age, but for sleazy, cheap, gratuitous one night stands, nothing beats a horny college freshman.

8)

LMNO

Well, I have to say that with the current legal system being what it is, I can't allow myself the black and white certainty to trust that a person admitting guilt is actually guilty of the precise crime that they admitted to.

Nor that they had all the facts in what their punishment entailed.

Nor that they didn't admit to guilt under threats or coersion.

Hell, I know Law & Order isn't very realistic, but even they represent the system as flawed and easily manipulated.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
TGGR,
Likes his women in their 30s, rather than 18 year old kids.

More experience does tend to equal higher quality.  Although there is a breaking point.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast HustleI'm not talking about taking her home for political conversation and a rousing game of backgammon.

I prefer to have semi-serious relationships with women my own age, but for sleazy, cheap, gratuitous one night stands, nothing beats a horny college freshman.

8)

That's what I'm talking about.  I just don't find kids that age sexy.

TGRR,
Is either well-adjusted or just plain OLD. :lol: