News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Get Out the Violins or A Call For Immediate Violence

Started by AFK, August 23, 2005, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlestill missing the point. let's try this again:

16 YEAR OLDS (OF EITHER GENDER) ARE CAPABLE OF DETERMINING WHETHER OR NOT THEY WANT TO FUCK SOMEONE. THIS MAN WAS NOT A SEXUAL PREDATOR. HE WAS NOT MOLESTING LITTLE GIRLS. HE LACKS GAME AND HAD TO GO FOR A GIRL AT THE YOUNGEST EDGE OF THE SCALE OF ACCEPTABILITY. THIS JUST MAKES HIM AN OPIE, NOT A CRIMINAL.

it also makes me wonder what his wife looks like.

8)

But that would keep me from enjoying my vicious self-righteousness.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlewhy? it hasn't stopped me on bit.

8)

Well, yeah, but I want to know who the criminals around me are, so I can pick on them with no fear of any social stigma being attached to myself.

I WANT TO HATE, DAMMIT, AND THESE ARE MY CHOSEN VICTIMS!11@

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anonymous

(S)EX Offender
Blondie

I saw you standing on the corner, you looked so big and fine.
I really wanted to go out with you, so when you smiled,
I laid my heart on the line
You read me my rights and then you said "Let's go" and nothing more
I thought of my nights, and how they were
They were filled with

I know you wouldn't go
You'd watch my heart burst then you'd step in
I had to know so I asked
You just had to laugh

We sat in the night with my hands cuffed at my side
I look at your life and your style
I wanted nothing more
I know you wouldn't go
I had to know so I asked
You just had to laugh

Walking the line, you were a marksman
Told me that law, like wine, is ageless
Public defender
You had to admit
You wanted the love of a sex offender

I know you wouldn't go
I had to know so I asked
You just had to laugh

My vision in blue, I call you from inside my cell
And in the trial, you were there
With your badge and rubber boots

I think all the time how I'm going to perpetrate love with you
And when I get out, there's no doubt I'll be sex offensive to you

Cain

Quote from: Zurtok KhanBiggest problem is that there is a 0% rehabilitation rate with Pedophiles

Bullshit.  Actually, the rate can be 60% or more if chemical castration is combined with therapy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: Zurtok KhanBiggest problem is that there is a 0% rehabilitation rate with Pedophiles

Bullshit.  Actually, the rate can be 60% or more if chemical castration is combined with therapy.

Just cut their heads off.  They'll never do it again.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Cain

Just cut their heads off.  They'll never do it again.

This is true, but then they can't be used as slave labour in prisons.  Which is, after all, the humane thing nowadays, apparently.

Cain

And also, how would the government then justify its increasing internet surveillance?

LMNO

Looks like Rog got his wish.

QuoteOn Friday night, a man claiming to be an FBI agent dropped in on three Level 3 sex offenders living together, supposedly to warn them of an Internet hit list targeting sex offenders.

The man was not an FBI agent, but he may have been enforcing a hit list of his own.

Two of the roommates were found dead of gunshot wounds early Saturday, and Bellingham police are investigating a crime authorities say may be one of the nation's most serious cases of vigilantism aimed at sex offenders.

East Coast Hustle

Bellingham is full of nothing but hippies and Canadian shoppers. That guy was probably from Lynden, which is just outside B'ham and has the distinction of proudly promoting itself as a town for christian fundies.

either way, I hope the police don't bother to investigate too closely.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'd like to know if its been clarified whether he actually assaulted this girl, or whether he just happened to have the bad luck to live in, say Arizona or Pennsylvania, rather than Maryland or New Jersey

Edit:
:musak: ...Look down. Look down... :musak:

EDIT:
I agree, however, that "get out the violins" is good advice for a case like this. We should also get out a book about goats and anything else which may be helpful in ignoring a trumped-up issue.

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Ye have locked yerselves up in cages of fear--and, behold, do ye now complain that ye lack FREEDOM!

Ye have cast out yer brothers for devils and now complain ye, lamenting that ye've been left to fight alone.

All Chaos was once yer kingdom; verily, held ye dominion over the entire Pentaverse, but today ye was sore afraid in dark corners, nooks, and sink holes.

O how the darknesses do crowd up, one against the other, in yer hearts!

Verily, verily I say unto you, not all the Sinister Ministers of the Bavarian Illuminati, working together in multitudes, could so entwine the land with tribulation as have yer baseless warnings.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: AFK on August 24, 2005, 03:17:31 PM
Umm, actually no.  Because someone smoking a joint in their bedroom doesn't harm an innocent 16 year old girl.

Well. That's goddamn gold right there. :lulz: