News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Get Out the Violins or A Call For Immediate Violence

Started by AFK, August 23, 2005, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2005, 08:06:05 PM
Quote from: East Coast HustleI'm not talking about taking her home for political conversation and a rousing game of backgammon.

I prefer to have semi-serious relationships with women my own age, but for sleazy, cheap, gratuitous one night stands, nothing beats a horny college freshman.

8)

That's what I'm talking about.  I just don't find kids that age sexy.

TGRR,
Is either well-adjusted or just plain OLD. :lol:

And now I feel this way as well.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME YOUR RAGING CASE OF OLD, TGRR!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 15, 2014, 09:16:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2005, 08:06:05 PM
Quote from: East Coast HustleI'm not talking about taking her home for political conversation and a rousing game of backgammon.

I prefer to have semi-serious relationships with women my own age, but for sleazy, cheap, gratuitous one night stands, nothing beats a horny college freshman.

8)

That's what I'm talking about.  I just don't find kids that age sexy.

TGRR,
Is either well-adjusted or just plain OLD. :lol:

And now I feel this way as well.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME YOUR RAGING CASE OF OLD, TGRR!

I didn't do it.  You have successfully managed to avoid my presence for 12 years. 

I'm gonna blame this entire thing on Nigel.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 15, 2014, 02:38:58 PM
You gave ECH's dick a concience.

Let's not get TOO carried away. It's really just a shift in aesthetic preferences. If you look like I'm going to have to show you how to do this correctly I'm just not interested.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 15, 2014, 09:03:46 AM
Quote from: AFK on August 24, 2005, 03:17:31 PM
Umm, actually no.  Because someone smoking a joint in their bedroom doesn't harm an innocent 16 year old girl.

Well. That's goddamn gold right there. :lulz:

Bump in case it got lost at the bottom of the last page.