News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

this will hurt your brain.

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 25, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bob the Mediocre

I wonder where I've read that before. Ah well, I don't remember it anyway, and it's good so far, soI'll be surprised at the end again, I guess.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

DJRubberducky

Is this where the headache came from?  Silly me, I thought it was dehydration. :D

I wish whomever had made the "Constantine" movie had found this site instead.  That was wicked fun to read.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

LMNO

Quote from: DJRubberducky
I wish whomever had made the "Constantine" movie had killed themselves before production even started.

You know the score.

DJRubberducky

Oh, I don't wish death on the person who made the Constantine movie.

Just the person who decided casting KEANU FUCKING REEVES would be a good idea.

:D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: DJRubberducky
I wish whomever had made the "Constantine" movie had killed themselves before production even started.

You know the score.

This is the correct edgyordifferentwordthatdoesntmakesensehere.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: East Coast Hustleit's long, but it's worth it.

Johnny Dies at the End

8)

soem body else finally got around to visiting the best motehrfucking site on the web.

fuck, now i gotta go back and delete all the jokes i plaigirized from there.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :oops:

edit: and all th erest of the website aside, john dies at the end is one of the best motehrfucking pieces of literature i've read anywhere. it's scary, it's creepy, it's funny. yopu'll laugh you'll cry, you'll have a raging hardon for hours.
Hell is other people.

unlike_someone

I didn't have time to finish it... so, did Johnny die at the end? :lol:
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY FOR DOES JOHNNY MUST DIE?! WEEOOO! SADNESS!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Horab Fibslager

he dies for yoru sins and mine. he dies because it's a cruel cold world, wher little children starve to death and people who are born rich turn  not so fortunate people into whores. he dies because you wet yoru bed at night, and because your parents weren't thinking about you when having sex, they were only in it for the pleasure. i'm afraid youw ere an accident, and oughta apoligize for being born.
Hell is other people.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WE HAVE MADE PEACE WITH OUR ILLEGITIMATE PARENTS! THEY HAVE FORGIVEN! NOW WE MUST AVENGE THE CONDOM! I WILL DE-GUT THE HORSEMAN! CHRISTMAS TIME INTESTINE DECORATINGS AND FEET COVERS ON THE FIREPLACE! YES! THE HORRIBLE BLOODY VENGANCE REVENGING MY BIRTH AND CONSEQUENT EXISTANCE! FINAL GLORY FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

WEE

OOO

!!!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Quote from: DJRubberduckyOh, I don't wish death on the person who made the Constantine movie.

Just the person who decided casting KEANU FUCKING REEVES would be a good idea.

:D

i not only thorght constantine rocked, but i also thorhgt keanu reeves was good in it...

:oops:

Drunken Monkey Cabal

w0w i just read the whole thing. and for those of you who havent yet its about 350ish pages longs and took me about 4 hours to read.