News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

A poem I wrote when I was feeling sensitive

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 25, 2005, 11:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I pissed on my neighbor's car
They got really angry at me
I told them it used too much gas
Then I got arrested for disorderly conduct

So I set their house on fire
And shot them in the face
With a chicken cannon
Spraying chicken and people gibs everywhere

It was horrible
I feel bad now
But now I feel better
Because I wrote a poem

agent compassion

Roses are red
Violets are blue
All of my base
Are belong to you.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

agent compassion

::pokes the sensitive areas::

Hehehe. I was like that last night too, I wrote something that might be a touch emo. Let's see if I can find it...ahh...here.

The more you change the more you remain the same,
Because in a world where only the outsides have value,
the outsides are all we know how to change.
And in the end, the heroes are as alive as your belief in them is.
Which is why the only ones you can count on are the ones who don't exist without your belief.
The flesh and blood ones are caught up in our world of appearances just as much as we are, and will inevitably fail.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

unlike_someone

My favorite children's poem:
QuoteReflection
By: Shel Silverstein

Each time I see the Upside-Down Man
Standing in the water,
I look at him and start to laugh,
Although I shouldn't oughtter.
For maybe in another world
Another time
Another town,
Maybe HE is right side up
And I am upside down.
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

agent compassion

Sensitive areas would fucking anybody!  :wink:

Except for Anna Nicole Smith, way too sloppy!

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Quote from: agent compassion::pokes the sensitive areas::

Hehehe. I was like that last night too, I wrote something that might be a touch emo. Let's see if I can find it...ahh...here.

The more you change the more you remain the same,
Because in a world where only the outsides have value,
the outsides are all we know how to change.
And in the end, the heroes are as alive as your belief in them is.
Which is why the only ones you can count on are the ones who don't exist without your belief.
The flesh and blood ones are caught up in our world of appearances just as much as we are, and will inevitably fail.

excellent the emo corruption has begun. it will only be a short time before miss ac joins our ranks.mwahahahah

:twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionRoses are red
Violets are blue
All of my base
Are belong to you.

8)

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

::stabs DiL::

Not fuckin' likely.

Besides, I only said "might be emo." An official diagnosis had yet to be made. Let's ask the experts - is this poem emo?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassion::stabs DiL::

Not fuckin' likely.

Besides, I only said "might be emo." An official diagnosis had yet to be made. Let's ask the experts - is this poem emo?

As emo as the Smiths drunk on absinthe.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

agent compassion

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionOh, Roger, everything is emo to you.

:lol:

Hell, yes.

This is one of the four reasons I hate people(tm).

agent compassion

What are the other three then?

::public service announcement::

There's a definite difference between being emo and being depressed.
Notably, emo kids are not depressed, but pretend to be so that they can write deep-sounding sad poetry and songs and get loads of attention. Depressed people pretend to be happy and write sad things to get the sadness out of their systems so they can function.

They also self-medicate with carbohydrates and occasionally create groups dedicated to their liberation and exaltation, and think My Chemical Romance is a shitty, shitty band.

::end public service announcement::

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionWhat are the other three then?

1.  They don't pay rent on my internets.

2.  They have no sense of self-preservation, or basic common sense.

3.  There's too fucking many of them.