News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

"True" Discordians

Started by Cain, August 27, 2005, 02:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Merlin of ChaosA discordian is also someone who considers himself a discordian.

Don't listen to me though, we all know the 5th law of the pentabarf :D

we also know that youyr pentabarf is utter crap, just like the rest of your Discordian dogma.

oh, and don't worry. listening to you is NOT on the agenda.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

If you survive, please come again.  :lol:  :roll:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

we like to weed out the weaker members of the herd sooner rather than later.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jack Chick

ALL DISCORDIANISM IS FALSE BECAUSE ERIS IS A WICKED DEMON, A PUTRID WHORE WHO SEDUCES YOU TO THE UGLY ROTTING HEART OF SATAN BY PUTTING THE FACE OF A REDHEADED CARTOON CHARACTER ON IT, SHE WILL STRADDLE YOU AND DECAY YOUR DICK WITH HER PUTRID VAGINA

WORSHIPPING WOMEN IS WRONG BECAUSE WOMEN SHOULD BE WORSHIPPING YOU AND MAKING YOUR FUCKING DINNER

THE HEIARCHY IS JESUS > PRESIDENT > BOSS > HUSBAND > WIFE > CHILDREN > GAYS AND COLOREDS

Cap'n Fnord

please note the I put true discordian in quotes.  Denoting internet sarcasm, because as we all know Eris is dead, and if she isn't she's not telling us.
Hopefully in the future I will be a prospector

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Merlin of ChaosA discordian is also someone who considers himself a discordian.

Will no one rid me of this turbulent fuquad?

[/Henry]
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Keep it up kiddo :wink:

East Coast Hustle

it's good to see you offering yourself such encouragement.

perhaps the rest of us should just leave and you can populate this board entirely with your uber-ghey alternate accounts?

8)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

It's official, I have surpassed horab, I am now everyone :lol:

East Coast Hustle

no, you're just everybody that sucks at life.

8)

LMNO

I have a screeching case of teh ghey.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyIt's official, I have surpassed horab, I am now everyone :lol:

No, just the stupid ones.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Wow, I wish I had never even fucking bothered trying some critical thinking here.  I'm going to dumb this down, in very simple, mostly single or sometimed double syllable words.

Not Eveything = Discordian

Everything = Chaos

Agent of Chaos does not = Discordian

Discordian = set of beliefs about how the world works.

Fuck this shit.

East Coast Hustle

dude, they're not worth your effort.

stop trying to smarten them up and just start trolling the fuck out of them.

or, do what I'm likely to do here soon and ignore them alltogether in favor of trolling hentai forums and fundie sites.

8)