News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

ATTN Mister Teh Gnimbly: Photoshop challenge.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 30, 2005, 03:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Let's see what you can do with THIS.

TGRR,
Only does this for your own good.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

That might be a little tougher, I might have to take a crack at one of these in my spare time.

unlike_someone

- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerOr this:

This could really use a set of conga drums.

unlike_someone

I was thinking someone levitating under his hands...  I don't have photoshop on my computer anymore... I think I have Picture it... or something like that... don't know how to use it otherwise I would put someone there.
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

DJRubberducky

Yeah, I was thinking maybe some human under his hands, with some sort of caption evoking the idea of faith healing.

Damn, I make myself sad sometimes.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

gnimbley

While I ponder the challenge presented to me by Tigger
(as I am installing the upgrade to Mac OSX named Tiger,
which means my computer will now become misanthropic)
I offer you this, which I received by email recently.

I do think it has been photoshopped, but I didn't do it.

Heh, is that even edited? I could definitely see the Emperor doing something like that.

The Open Bar

Quote from: unlike_someoneI was thinking someone levitating under his hands...  I don't have photoshop on my computer anymore... I think I have Picture it... or something like that... don't know how to use it otherwise I would put someone there.

i was thinking levitation too....perhaps he can have david blaine rising out of a grave or something....or maybe even jesus (but he's not as famous)

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: gnimbleyhttp://www.badmash.org/videos/videos_flv.php?v=george_bush_512K_Stream.flv&t=Harlan%20Mcraney,%20Presidential%20Speechalist%205000

From same email source as above. Tigger will love this one.

"it's in our families that our nation fights hope, where wings take dream."
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyhttp://www.badmash.org/videos/videos_flv.php?v=george_bush_512K_Stream.flv&t=Harlan%20Mcraney,%20Presidential%20Speechalist%205000

From same email source as above. Tigger will love this one.

Yep...that's a classic.  I've seen it before, but thanks for the repost.

Quote from: unlike_someoneI was thinking someone levitating under his hands...  I don't have photoshop on my computer anymore... I think I have Picture it... or something like that... don't know how to use it otherwise I would put someone there.

someone: Get TEH GIMP! Its free and does just about everything Photoshop can. www.gimp.org