News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Imperial writ

Started by Horab Fibslager, August 31, 2005, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

as Emperor of canada and protector of cuba(since a few years back! lol), and grand vizier in exile of liechtenstein(almost a full yeasr now, and stikll no response to our diplomatic packages from teh corrupt and evil regime of evil an dwweapon o fmass destructon!-probaly)i hereby declare the vast membership of these fora to be moranis dumbassinus eroticus(that latter becaus i'm, feeling horny) in ternit or until the internet starts eating small children to app-ease it's voracious appetite for inconsequential figurative posturing.

carry on with god's speed on your work gentlemen and ladies.

terry schiavo lives!
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

are you saying that we're all oversexed retards?

cuz I can dig that.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

actually i was refering to the eroticism of using fak elatin, which always gives me a raging hardon like no tomorrow, but in th erecent fad of using awful rock analogies, i will point you in the direction of a ertain set of gnr albums on which are contained covers of bob dylan and that paul mcratney band without those other guys.

i also wish to clarify that i ibncluded his supreme majestic royalness, myself, in the definitve nomenclature moranis dumbassness eroticus.

because otherwise i would feel leftout :'(
Hell is other people.