News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Discourse 19: The Hero's Path

Started by Trollax, November 06, 2003, 01:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

and Concordia didn't take GREAT pains to point out in every sentence how much smarter he is than everyone else in the universe.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

And he didn't use his MOD powerz to ban me from his blog for disagreeing and making fun of him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 16, 2007, 07:58:39 PM
And he didn't use his MOD powerz to ban me from his blog for disagreeing and making fun of him.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

oh, and I didn't initiate the complete and utter annihilation and subsequent recolonization of Concordia's web-home just because I was feeling bored and irked.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

this concordia site is starting to seem like the greatest site ever on the internet
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 16, 2007, 08:12:05 PM
oh, and I didn't initiate the complete and utter annihilation and subsequent recolonization of Concordia's web-home just because I was feeling bored and irked.

You say that almost like it was a bad thing.  :?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

god no.

I consider that to be my finest moment on the internets.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump, because I am a dick and I cannot let past evils lie still.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 16, 2007, 07:51:01 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 16, 2007, 07:42:08 PM
he was one of my first suspects, but it's really not his style of writing.

for one, Concordia sounds like it was written by an american, and Trollaxe is an Aussie.

for two, Concordia wasn't unnecessarily wordy to the point of making you want to stab your own eyes out.

Concordia didn't WHINE, either.

Ah those sweet days when nobody knew who Concordia was...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman