News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

love my country, hate my government

Started by bob, September 03, 2005, 09:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

chop wood, carry water

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bobhttp://www.bushflash.com/14.html

Good stuff...but how many times do you have to post it?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Merlin of Chaos

I don't know if this signature fits me, but I guess I'll have to try:

F.n.o.r.d!

bob

I was going for 23 originally, but you did'nt notice the adherence to the law of fives ???
chop wood, carry water

Shibboleet The Annihilator

bob

chop wood, carry water

Merlin of Chaos

Quote from: fnordiscordia
?ó2

In this case I am the scary dog...
I don't know if this signature fits me, but I guess I'll have to try:

F.n.o.r.d!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Merlin of Chaos
?ó2

In this case I am the scary dog...

Um, no.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

unlike_someone

- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

The Good Reverend Roger

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Oh your god!! 8)

Heh, oh your god... That's catchy actually.. You might do alright here after the learning curve.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: fnordiscordiaHeh, oh your god... That's catchy actually.. You might do alright here after the learning curve.
It's a quote frem Bender :lol: