News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

1000 Talking Pictures

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 05, 2005, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Like, check it out, my boobs are like, computers. Like, you know? *giggle*
\

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  It's a good thing this isn't a voodoo doll, or I'd be pregnant by ever sockfucker on the intarweb
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  She sure would!
\

Hell, yeah!
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I like MEN! HOT SWEATY MEN! MMmmmmm... YEAH!
\

agent compassion

::stabs mister I made my own name invisible viciously::

::mails her period to his house::

I thought, since you liked body secretions so much, you could have mine, kotex-boi.

:twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

*unstabs himself*

That was perfectly justified.

agent compassion

Oh, darn, the knife was keeping the artery closed and you yanked it out. Now you're bleeding to death, ass bag.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Oh get your head out of Hugh's ass AC, normally I like you but you shouldn't defend him this time. That was a weak fucking move on his part and now I'm going to rip on him for it.

Besides, this is like the 10 time I've died from a stab wound.

Edit: Assbag.  8)

agent compassion

I wasn't defending Hugh, the stab was for what you did to Eldora's picture.

::presses you in a sandwich maker and makes fn0rdypanini::

Oh,  :lol:

I don't care about that. As long as you don't have your head up hugh's ass.

agent compassion

And so what if I did? I like and respect Hugh.

Go fuck yourself with a Star Wars Special Edition DVD box set.

Come on now AC, lets let people fight their own fights. Flush the sand out of your vagina.

agent compassion

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I feel sorry for you, the only way you can communicate is through imageshack....

Ok then, have it your way.  :D

and I know you can do better than that.