News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

1000 Talking Pictures

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 05, 2005, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from:  Come on now AC, lets let people fight their own fights. Flush the sand out of your vagina.
Oh, please, who are you trying to kid with that one :?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jesus Christ hates retarded people.
\

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from:  Come on now AC, lets let people fight their own fights. Flush the sand out of your vagina.
Posting pictures is not answering the question.  Whose fight are you fighting?  What did I ever do to you?

And now I have two picture posting nit wits not answering my question, yippie for me :roll:

I'm Jesus Christ, and I approved this message!
\

Quote from: Donkeyotay
Look you little fucker, do not dare to call me the shit stirrer.  You pumped me for information to give to Roger, any info I got from you got passed along.  You and your little buddies have been chasing me around, quoting nothing, just so there would be something between my post and the end of hte thread, You really fucked up when you wrote sorry Rog in tiny letters, you let the cat out of the bag.  That's when I really started to figure out the extent of this 3rd grade nonsense.  Roger should have picked a smarter flunkie, he might be in a better position right now.  Of course he would also be in a better position if he would fight his own fucking battles, but that's not his style, is it.   If you think you will chase me away, you're even stupider than you appear to be right now.  Why don't you find some more pictures, since you don't seem to be articulate enough to defend your actions.  There are a lot of other things I would like to say but won't, because some one other than you would be hurt.  You know the other stupid thing you did?  I tried to send you a Yahoo IM last night and you ignored me.  You have picked your side, I do hope it's comfy on that side of, well, you know.

OH NO!! SOMEONE'S THROWING SHIT!!!
\

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
And you still haven't answered whose fight you are fighting, have you?  Posting big pictures only impresses Donkeyotay, sorry.

Please help! My country needs meaningful agricultural reform!
\

EW! Like, get away from me you ugly mudbabby!
\

I'm George Bush and I approved this message.
\