News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

1000 Talking Pictures

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 05, 2005, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from:  Come on now AC, lets let people fight their own fights. Flush the sand out of your vagina.
Oh, please, who are you trying to kid with that one :?
And you still haven't answered whose fight you are fighting, have you?  Posting big pictures only impresses Donkeyotay, sorry.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Donkeyotay
Big deal mine are bigger :roll: again showing you are not articulate enough to argue or debate :roll:

edit:  and mine are real :twisted:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

AGH!
\

I haven't seen a celebrity flail around like that since I saw Christian Slater on a coke binge! Nice shot Ted!
\

I think I shat myself...
\

_____________________________________________________________/
Don't worry about it mang, just go wheverever, that's the great thing about these robes!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mmm... Yeah.. Just like that.....
\

Donkeyotay

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Have you ever tried wearing an inflatable buttplug while bowling after eating a 10-strip of the strongest acid you've ever had? I have to tell you, friend, its a bigger rush than fisting a rabid pitbull!
\

agent compassion

Poor guy has to hold his own balls....again. Just like last night. And the night before last. And the night before...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Someone else can take this one.  :lol:

agent compassion

IT'S SO HARD BEING A MIME, ONLY THE FLOWERS LOVE YOU
\

/
FLOWERS: WE HATE YOU TOO, YOU GREASEPAINTED WANKER
Someone else can take this one.  :lol:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR HEAD MAN!?
\

ITS MY HAIR YOU FUCKER! AND ITS REAL!!!!@@!!@1!@`1!@!~@!!@!!12one
\