News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

OVERRATED THINGS

Started by fantastic_hats, September 05, 2005, 09:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

yeah, as much as I think Donk and CSF fucking rock, they are the exception. Hippies are the gheyest thing since the ghey train left gheytown with mayor McGhey on board.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

QuoteEmokids are the gheyest thing since the ghey train left gheytown with mayor McGhey on board.

Fixed that for ya.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Mangrove

Quote from: East Coast Hustleyeah, as much as I think Donk and CSF fucking rock, they are the exception. Hippies are the gheyest thing since the ghey train left gheytown with mayor McGhey on board.

8)

what about 'freaks' rather than hippies?

the 'dead, donovan etc = hippies

zappa, hendrix = freaks

the velvet undergound = so not hippie it's scary

there's this strange phenomena where the entire decade of the 1960s gets conflated with hippies and a couple of music festivals. it's like 1967 dominates all. <pitouie>

nostalgia is over rated.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteEmokids are the gheyest thing since the ghey train left gheytown with mayor McGhey on board.

Fixed that for ya.

silence infidel!

gnimbley

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviiwhat about 'freaks' rather than hippies?

Back in the early 70s, freaks were anybody who smoked pot and hippies
were the people who dropped out. Just thought I would clear that up.
Do you care? When did we ever start, you say. Okay. Okay. You don't have
to shout.

Horab Fibslager

i dropped out and tuned in in 99 an din 05 i look 40 despite being 23, also, i would have rick jame's baby at the drop of a hat! does this mean i'm a super freakeh hippy dirty young man?
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri dropped out and tuned in in 99 an din 05 i look 40 despite being 23, also, i would have rick jame's baby at the drop of a hat! does this mean i'm a super freakeh hippy dirty young man?

I think it does :shock:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri dropped out and tuned in in 99 an din 05 i look 40 despite being 23, also, i would have rick jame's baby at the drop of a hat! does this mean i'm a super freakeh hippy dirty young man?

No, it means you're a necrophiliac.

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii
Quote from: East Coast Hustleyeah, as much as I think Donk and CSF fucking rock, they are the exception. Hippies are the gheyest thing since the ghey train left gheytown with mayor McGhey on board.

8)

zappa, hendrix = freaks

there's this strange phenomena where the entire decade of the 1960s gets conflated with hippies and a couple of music festivals. it's like 1967 dominates all. <pitouie>

nostalgia is over rated.

Yes...I think I am a FREEK if I must be labeled..I am too young to be a real hippie..Plus, I ain't no freeloader

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

we're all freeloaders in one way or another.
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Donk, I'd never thought you'd stoop to posting a bumper sticker...

But while we're at it...

(I couldn't find the bumper sticker  :? )

LMNO

8)

zappa, hendrix = freaks

nostalgia is over rated.

Let's not forget that the Stooge's first album came out in 1969.

Quote from: Jim Osterberg
Well, is 1969 ok?
All across the USA
It's another year for me and you
Another year with nothing to do.

LMNO

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
Quote from: LMNORay = sentimental claptrap
Collateral = mediocre actors stubling through a bad script.

LMNO
-two thumbs up... your ass.

you liked Sideways, didn't you?

8)

Are you kiding?  The only good scene in Sideways was when What's-his-name was banging the hell out of that Asian chick in the hotel room.

'Twas an interesting position they had assumed.

Other than that, sheer junk.  Paul Giamatti was much better in American Splendor.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

8)

zappa, hendrix = freaks

Yeah, I could go with that.

But Donovan's OK.

And DiL, the "I hate hippies" thing is kind of old. And while hippies are lame, I'm not going to sit back and have my kind ridiculed by an EMO KID. Turd can do it because he's genuinely better than we are.

But seriously, an emo kid? Macrovore furries who write Harry Potter fanfiction should be making fun of you.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]