News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

There is serenity in Chaos. Seek ye the eye of the huricane.

Started by ..y.E.R.M.O.M., September 05, 2005, 06:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Fnords do you think are in Iraq?

Imposition of order = the escalation of disorder
1 (11.1%)
Imposition of disorder = the escalation of disorder
0 (0%)
Oh well... fuck'em
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 05, 2005, 06:03:52 PM

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

I was in my Excremeditation Chamber the other morning having my morning constitutional alone with my Pipe... when ERIS came to me and sprinkled Majik Faerie Dust in my Pipe.
Suddenly my third eye was violently ripped open, my fourth eye was erotically pulled open, and my fifth eye popped open with a sound of a thousand sonic booms... I can't tell you exactly what I saw or you would probably Excremeditate your pants(I was glad to be where I was), but I can tell you this..."Icky icky f'tang f'tang, BOP!!!". Fnord.

St.Pope Dr. Drutis "The Destroyer" D.M.T., D.D.T., pHD, K.S.C.
Woodstock Cabal or Why Everyone Requires Merry Operation Mindfuck
Stamp Out Bob :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Um, were you going to say anything, or just rip "Bob" off?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerUm, were you going to say anything, or just rip "Bob" off?
Hey now Bobs not the first person to smoke a pipe.  :oops:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerUm, were you going to say anything, or just rip "Bob" off?
Hey now Bobs not the first person to smoke a pipe.  :oops:

YUO FORGOT TEH QUOTES AROUND "BOB".

TGRR,
Knows that any "Bob" you can actually spell isn't worth talking about.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

I didnt forget the """""" i kill Bob. i kill me(well somebody ought to).
ERIS is the one and only in my life but i do like to cover all my bases so maybe you would like to tell me how to run my Cabal.

unlike_someone

I think that I am missing something here. Or am I supposed to read the words unwritten?
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.I didnt forget the """""" i kill Bob. i kill me(well somebody ought to).
ERIS is the one and only in my life but i do like to cover all my bases so maybe you would like to tell me how to run my Cabal.

1.  Son, you haven't been doing this long enough to kill "bob".  Why, back in my day, way back in the dim, dark days of the early Reagan years, we had to practice for MONTHS before they'd let us take a shot at him!  And for those unfortunates that missed...well, perhaps it's better not to talk about that.

2.  Eris doesn't exist.  Yuo = 1 lonely

3.  I don't tell anybody how to do ANYTHING.  It's funnier to watch them fall on their noses.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: unlike_someoneI think that I am missing something here. Or am I supposed to read the words unwritten?
Well apparently O.M. isn't as easy online as in person so fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and.. you know

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.I didnt forget the """""" i kill Bob. i kill me(well somebody ought to).

1.  Son, you haven't been doing this long enough to kill "bob".  Why, back in my day, way back in the dim, dark days of the early Reagan years, we had to practice for MONTHS before they'd let us take a shot at him!  And for those unfortunates that missed...well, perhaps it's better not to talk about that.

2.  Eris doesn't exist.  Yuo = 1 lonely

3.  I don't tell anybody how to do ANYTHING.  It's funnier to watch them fall on their noses.

1. bob is fictitious(but don't tell him that)

2. ERIS does exist I fucked her last week

3. I was being a facicious ass hole

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: unlike_someoneI think that I am missing something here. Or am I supposed to read the words unwritten?
Well apparently O.M. isn't as easy online as in person so fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and fuck it and.. you know

Nope.  Here, you have to WORK at it.

IRL, all you need is an ink jet printer, some spray paint, and some stencils.

unlike_someone

And a sharpie... always carry that sharpie.
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: unlike_someone

And a sharpie... always carry that sharpie.

Course.  No self-respecting fuquad is EVER without his/her sharpie.

BADGE OF HONOR

Wow.  This person is boring.

Do better, fuckwit!
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God

Wow.  This person is boring.

Do better, fuckwit!

What she said, only politer.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Also, I think its facetious. I could be wrong and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Also, yeah... do better, seriously.