News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Give us your best philosophy joke

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, September 06, 2005, 10:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Once there was a student of a Guru, who was always asking his master for a hit of the great stuff he was on- but the Master always said no.

Then one night, the Master decided to give the studen a chance. He sent the student home, then dressed in rags, smeared shit on his face, and followed his pupil screaming "DRINK MY PISS! DRINK MY PISS!"

The student was frightened and ran. The Master ran after him still screaming, "DRINK MY PISS! DRINK MY PISS!" Finnaly he cornered the student, but the boy punched him and got away.

If only the student had realized- The drug passed through the urine.
So he missed his chance.

Bu-dum-bum- ching!
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

the other anonymous

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Heisenberg is riding in the navigator's seat of Schr??dinger's car, and a cat jumps out in the middle of the road and Schr??dinger slams on the brakes. The car zooms over the cat. Schr??dinger says "Jesus, did I kill that cat?" Heisenberg says "It is uncertain".

What, no, that's more of a physics joke, plus it's unfunny
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

East Coast Hustle

d'you hear about the buddhist that refused novocaine when he got a root canal?

he wanted to transcend dental medication.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

d'you hear about the buddhist vaccum cleaner?

it comes with no attachments.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

what did the buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?

"make me one with everything."

8)

Cain

What did the hot dog tender reply when the buddhist asked for his change?

Change must come from within

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

what did the Discordian say to the hot dog vendor?
Nothing, because the Discordian only had 50 cents and a bus pass.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

agent compassion

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I like the one from the PD about the monk who got the contents of the upstairs toilet on his head...and the passerby says "Who is that man?" and other passerby says "Some say he's a holy man, others say he's a shithead."

:P

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarellwhat did the Discordian say to the hot dog vendor?
Nothing, because the Discordian only had 50 cents and a bus pass.

Quote from: Dr DreWhat ever happened to falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass?

Mangrove

Why do anarchists drink herbal tea?

Because property is theft.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Iron Sulfide

i'm sticking with

AYURVEDAS ARE BELONG TO US
Ya' stupid Yank.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Wheeeeeeeee!
and Ah-ha ha ha ha ha. to all

The Bob Dole Forum index deffinately gets a nod.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: the other anonymousBest philosophy joke ever:

Logic.

Fuck you Tripod!

unlike_someone

Descartes walks into a caf?© and sits down ready to order. A
waiter comes up to him and asks, "Do you need a menu?"
Descartes replies, "I think not," and he disappears!
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum