News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Give us your best philosophy joke

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, September 06, 2005, 10:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Then there's the one about how "Certain people led Socrates to a life long drinking problem"

Got a pic for this. Hope to make a meme.

Also a product brand

Socra-teas
hand selected blends of the finest "fair-trade" teas and organic hemlock
bleach-free teabags made through environmentally sustainable processes
"No more questions"
"Why drink the kool-aid when you can enjoy a hot, soothing, fresh cup of Socra-teas?"
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Lake of Lethe

How many discordians does it take to form a forum?

About ....... .... Oh yes train ride, was going somewhere....else.......

Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

hooplala

Quote from: Lake of Lethe on July 31, 2015, 08:32:27 PM

t

Hi Acos-whatever.

PHASE II BEGINS, FOLKS!!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on August 01, 2015, 03:46:59 AM

t

Hi Acos-whatever.

PHASE II BEGINS, FOLKS!!

IP locations disagree.  But potard could get past us on occasion, so maybe.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

t

Hi Acos-whatever.

PHASE II BEGINS, FOLKS!!

I'm not entirely convinced yet. This is an extremely different kind of fake-ass   persona vastly differing from the very thin but painfully consistent sampling I've been able to drag myself to reading.

I'm simply uncertain that it's correct to give Acosmehwhatever
such credit as a performer or writer. So I'm putting forth a "2 separate but equally boring and pretentious spags" theory. The most pointless and boring theory ever, but there you have it.

At any rate, time will tell..

Speaking of time, regards Hoopla! Sadly I'm must get back to the magical land of "IRL" where such sad questions are not a problem, barstools being plentiful and ready to hand.

And people know that Lethe is a river.

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2015, 04:16:00 AM

t

Hi Acos-whatever.

PHASE II BEGINS, FOLKS!!

AH! Point in case. Guess we'll see. What's the opposite of suspense? I feel it... I think.

Later sir!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Lake of Lethe

Yuck....so unneeded......pervert

Look at, play with, take pictures if you have to....of YOUR OWN IP
Beings like you are such the popular default! I don't get it?
LEAVE other beings IP alone....is that SOOooooo difficult?

My IP isn't even that stunning, proberly rather mundane.......but you have to probe don't you! Leave it, stop shinning your shoes, stop leaving your not so smart phone on the floor, stop standing in the exact spot where you can see the models get changed in the mirror,..........(oh that was me last time)
Any how I feel molested, infiltrated and just plain abused.
I need a cleanse....water, na, earth, na, fire, you wish, air....BLOW ME

The train stops here sucker
:kingmeh:
Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

Lake of Lethe

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 01, 2015, 04:22:45 AM

And people know that Lethe is a river.

OH REALLY...... Did YOU make it, was you there?

What the fuck is it to your conception anyway

Lake....... River?
Why bring it up you padantic excuse? What have I done to you?
Maybe I'm just a VERY long and WINDING lake, ever considered that, butt cheeks?
Or do you, within your limitation, conceive that ALL lakes are roundish?
Maybe your education is seeping out?

Your not creation you know, or maybe you don't..... You say river....... I say kiss my rippling lake shaped stone skipping arse.

Be well, now were was that platform?

Cain

:roll:

Edit: look, we all know how this works by now.  New person shows up posting gibberish, forum regulars are not impressed, new person resorts to hostility, hostility is returned in kind, escalating arguments and then finally the new person leaves in a huff for forever (because we're not worthy of your insights or something).

What I'm asking is that can you just skip right to the end bit, please?  I've seen this song and dance enough times to not care for the journey to the end destination.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lake of Lethe on August 01, 2015, 05:43:15 PM

Yuck....so unneeded......pervert

Look at, play with, take pictures if you have to....of YOUR OWN IP
Beings like you are such the popular default! I don't get it?
LEAVE other beings IP alone....is that SOOooooo difficult?

My IP isn't even that stunning, proberly rather mundane.......but you have to probe don't you! Leave it, stop shinning your shoes, stop leaving your not so smart phone on the floor, stop standing in the exact spot where you can see the models get changed in the mirror,..........(oh that was me last time)
Any how I feel molested, infiltrated and just plain abused.
I need a cleanse....water, na, earth, na, fire, you wish, air....BLOW ME

The train stops here sucker
:kingmeh:

Okay, regardless of who you are, you can now consider me hostile.
Molon Lube

Lake of Lethe

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2015, 06:15:17 PM
:roll:

Edit: look, we all know how this works by now.  New person shows up posting gibberish, forum regulars are not impressed, new person resorts to hostility, hostility is returned in kind, escalating arguments and then finally the new person leaves in a huff for forever (because we're not worthy of your insights or something).

What I'm asking is that can you just skip right to the end bit, please?  I've seen this song and dance enough times to not care for the journey to the end destination.

Yes certainly.... Im not trying to impress, im not attempting to covert.
I find after many years of search that the beings and this world are redundant.
When I was a child a school report stated that "lake sees no point in this subject" that subject was drama. I still see no point and this is 45 years later.
I am looking still for some one who can see that which I see if only to confirm my own stupidity.
I found your forum by coincidence, a path of disjointed thoughts.
I have attempted to "fit" in by Mimicking the interaction I have read. Zany then protective in a outlandish manner. I posted my "introduction" in a thread which was "old" so as to fund my partisapation.
In this so called existence I really have zero interest but I do continue to try and comprehend how "humans" continue to fuction even though slamming ones cranium with a blutt object called "I have no responsibility" must vex one?
I post the shit I do mainly to see if any one actually reads anymore?

Sorry, but that's the thing, I'm not sorry....I just can't be bothered with the bullshit, so I ask questions and enjoy (sadly) the look on "humans" faces.

Lake

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Lake of Lethe

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2015, 07:34:15 PM
Great, great.  Fuck off.

Thanks, what I don't get is why I'm trying to justify myself to you all?

Fuck it, let me talk or ban me?

Like it or don't.

:argh!:

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"