News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Give us your best philosophy joke

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, September 06, 2005, 10:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustled'you hear about the buddhist that refused novocaine when he got a root canal?

he wanted to transcend dental medication.

8)

Oh, yeah. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the other anonymous

Quote from: fnordiscordiahttp://photos1.blogger.com/img/143/1515/640/this%20is%20not%20funny%20clown.jpg

Descartes: Senses cannot be trusted, therefore everything might be an illusion. However, the fact that Descartes doubted is not in doubt. Therefore, nothing exists except the self.

Zen Buddhists: Reality is. The self is an illusion built out of false concepts of identity and individuality. All is one.

Don't you get it?

Quote from: fnordiscordiaSTFU

Never! I now realize the errors of my ways! IF WE STFU, THEN THE "BOB" DOLE'S HAVE WON!!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on September 06, 2005, 07:20:22 PM
Why do anarchists drink herbal tea?

Because property is theft.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*spew*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Vegetable Sadist

Two behaviorists are having sex. One says to the other "That was good for you, how was it for me?"

Honestly, thats the best I have.

rong

why did the existentialist go to the eye doctor?

because he was now sighted
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Idiot

the other anonymous

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: That's not funny.

One time, Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door while I was changing my nephew's diaper, and they were all like "Oh, I can see you're busy" and they stood there and watched...

-toa,
rule 34 on diaper rash? time to log the fuck off!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary on September 06, 2005, 10:43:10 AM
Once there was a student of a Guru, who was always asking his master for a hit of the great stuff he was on- but the Master always said no.

Then one night, the Master decided to give the studen a chance. He sent the student home, then dressed in rags, smeared shit on his face, and followed his pupil screaming "DRINK MY PISS! DRINK MY PISS!"

The student was frightened and ran. The Master ran after him still screaming, "DRINK MY PISS! DRINK MY PISS!" Finnaly he cornered the student, but the boy punched him and got away.

If only the student had realized- The drug passed through the urine.
So he missed his chance.

Bu-dum-bum- ching!

BUMP
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

A HFT takes a shower, and goes outside for a walk.

Pere Ubu

If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger