News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

groupthink clusterfuck nerdism

Started by ..y.E.R.M.O.M., September 07, 2005, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

why, wiouldn't kill him until he tried to make out with me. geez.

<-- isn't homphobic, but no means no damnit.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerwhy, wiouldn't kill him until he tried to make out with me. geez.

Is THAT all it takes to get killed around here?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerwhy, wiouldn't kill him until he tried to make out with me. geez.

Righty oh!

STAMP OUT BOB :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Righty oh!

STAMP OUT BOB :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

By the way... -100 pts for using the word "glorps" in your sig, bobbie.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerBy the way... -100 pts for using the word "glorps" in your sig, bobbie.
Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerBy the way... -100 pts for using the word "glorps" in your sig, bobbie.

"Pinks" at least has a real meaning (swiped from Black slang in the 60s).

"Glorps" = One of Stang's lesser efforts.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

well not so much killed as maimed. :P
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

well not so much killed as maimed. :P

Dang.  I can get that anywhere.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Well, I guess you busted me there.  I thought for a few seconds about just changing "glorps" to "grey face" but thats just stupid.  Also I could refer to the Pentabarf or contradictions being nothing for a Discordian, but thats equally stupid.  I guess I have to find a new thread.

Maybe something with ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel,  or should I use nitric cid and cotton?  We'll see later I guess.

HAIL YES! :oops:

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, I guess you busted me there.  I thought for a few seconds about just changing "glorps" to "grey face" but thats just stupid.  Also I could refer to the Pentabarf or contradictions being nothing for a Discordian, but thats equally stupid.  I guess I have to find a new thread.

Maybe something with ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel,  or should I use nitric cid and cotton?  We'll see later I guess.

HAIL YES! :oops:

Maybe you should do something about that jargon problem?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: TGRRMaybe you should do something about that jargon problem?
Shush, he's suffering from Postmoderniasis.  Don't mock his pain!
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: TGRRMaybe you should do something about that jargon problem?
Shush, he's suffering from Postmoderniasis.  Don't mock his pain!

But that's my job.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Even less.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"