News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Heh, the obvious answer to that question is an enthusiastic cum-soaked no. Mal3 is a hardcore toolbox (FO LIFE YO! 23 &5 LOLZERSK8S!!!!@!1@#)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Heh, the obvious answer to that question is an enthusiastic cum-soaked no. Mal3 is a hardcore toolbox (FO LIFE YO! 23 &5 LOLZERSK8S!!!!@!1@#)

Meh.  All I've seen him do is vent bile, so I'll take his comment for what it is worth ($0.00 USD).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I think you're seriously overestimating the retail value.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  I think you're seriously overestimating the retail value.

Troof.  We should bill him for wasting our precious time on this mudball.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope On A Rope

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from:  I think you're seriously overestimating the retail value.

Troof.  We should bill him for wasting our precious time on this mudball.

Don't forget the interest. The APR alone is at 32%

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WEEOOOO! NOW IS TIEM FOR SECOND MORTGAGING!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Malaclypse the Tertiary

You guys know absolutely nothing about me-

as I have shown you none of my work.

I've been feeling you out

Thusfar (with exceptions) I see people who cannot argue without childish insults. I dont respect you. And you don't respect me for the opposite reason.

Anyone want to actually argue with me on my point?
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

East Coast Hustle

no, we'd prefer if you just shut up and went away.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryYou guys know absolutely nothing about me-

Thusfar (with exceptions) I see people who cannot argue without childish insults. I dont respect you. And you don't respect me for the opposite reason.

acutally you have shown us your work. the work that presents itself to us here, that is, that you have decided to coem into a gorup of stranger and dictate morals unto them in some holier than thou context. i twouldn't be as irritating if it wasn't such a pisspoor, dick eating filled effort. you talk abotu childishness, and yet

who the fuck do you think you are to come in here, com eplete stranger and tell me or anyone else that we're bullies and to iignore us? DID WE SAY WE"RE MORE DISCORDIAN THANTHOU ART? OH JUBELUM you cut of my balls, an dyet stil did i not give you the word? oh jubello you maimed and totured me, an dyet still no w0rd!

seriously, take the dick outtta yoru ass because it's cloggin your ability to think. you've been feeling us out? wow fantastic! anopther manipulative dick feaster! go feel out eric adn talk all day about how adult liek you are, and how childish we are, and how it makes you horny, because yopu crave the hairless dick of prepubescence!

i know you post at poee.co.uk, an dfrankly if i was interested in more of your work, i'd go there and find it, however, you've mor ethan proven here that your work is not worth my time.
Hell is other people.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Horab Fibslager...i know you post at poee.co.uk...
Sporadically.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Horab Fibslager

yeah i read there sporadically, so i recognized his name, but don't knwo abotu the frequeny of his postings. i wne tback it seemed to be largely threadjacking with adspam for that frunet bullshit website. i did a quick skim, it only fueled the vitriol i have for moran dick eaters, and introduced a whole ficitional organization as a target for my vitriol a legon of unoriginonal anti creative fru bullshit. horray for sticking one's own dick in one's own mouth!
Hell is other people.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Ok. I'l just stand outside the toilet with the drano at the ready.

Horab Fibslager

ok get eh plunger too, you'll need it because i'm gonan crawl inside and die now.
Hell is other people.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Acoge

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryYou guys know absolutely nothing about me-

I see.

so you don't consider these posts work?!?!?

work (w?ªrk)
n.
Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something.

well they are... and we haver seen them... and if they are making "negative" comments about them they are indeed commenting on your work... sorry dude.