News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellA) The OP fucking rules

Thanks...but the post only said what everyone was thinking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Yaaay Roger!

Nicely done.  I should point out, much like a Don Rickles routine, that any of the above suggestions can be amusing, but only with the proper sense of timing, and only once.  If you try to turn it into a running joke, you will become the running joke.

Also:
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerAlso:  Is there ANYBODY who takes Crowley seriously?  

And remember:  the proper spelling is "mahdgjickque"  :lol:

Take him seriously?  No, but I think he's pretty funny, sometimes.

hooplala

All noobs should be forced to do Roger's laundry for at least a week, out of reverence.  Or something like that.

On that note, Roger, I still have two argyle socks over here that don't belong to me.  One claims it's name is Crackerjack, but the other one is staying mum.  

Yours?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Malaclypse the Tertiary

I disagree with absolutely everything everyone has said thusfar.

My name is Malaclypse and I have 23 testicals.

Ickfen.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

Drunken Monkey Cabal

yea but your a retarded cunt who should stfu untill he has somthing witty/funny/original to say

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryI disagree with absolutely everything everyone has said thusfar.

My name is Malaclypse and I have 23 testicals.

Ickfen.

See, kids?  Was that funny?  Well, it won't be funny if YOU do it, either.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Actually I think it was slightly funny because he said "testicles". Not really "Ha ha" funny, more like, "You said testicles" funny.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Actually I think it was slightly funny because he said "testicles". Not really "Ha ha" funny, more like, "You said testicles" funny.

That's funny?

Yeah, in a Beavis & Butthead sort of way. Its not genuinely funny and it probably wouldn't make anyone over the age of 12 laugh but its slightly better than just posting tired discordian phrases.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Yeah, in a Beavis & Butthead sort of way. Its not genuinely funny and it probably wouldn't make anyone over the age of 12 laugh but its slightly better than just posting tired discordian phrases.

Not really.

Ok...

23 poorly done breast implants?

23?

I rest my case.

Still,

Quote from: DiL12ayea but your a retarded cunt who should stfu untill he has somthing witty/funny/original to say

This is the correct response.

fluffy

Quote from:  Yeah, in a Beavis & Butthead sort of way. Its not genuinely funny and it probably wouldn't make anyone over the age of 12 laugh but its slightly better than just posting tired discordian phrases.

sooooo
you are saying you are not over the age of 12?

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

P.S. All Discordians are idiots, assholes or both. Also, they all think they're funny but most of them aren't.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

agent compassion

Quoteyou are saying you are not over the age of 12?

Not mentally, anyway. fn0rdisc0rdia is actually a wart on a 35 year old Enterprise fan's ballsack that has developed limited sentience.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon